• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Death of my internet friend breaks me AF, my heart, mind everything

wraziel

wraziel

I tried to cry but I cant. That hurts me.

I know now reason of that intrusive thoughts that puts me bad.

This year is a bag of $"#$"#$"#$2

Why world is like that?

Foxjo

Foxjo

Im sorry to hear of your loss.
Your right this year has been extremely hard.
Hugs
Fox

L

Lavendergirl

I tried to cry but I cant. That hurts me.

I know now reason of that intrusive thoughts that puts me bad.

This year is a bag of $"#$"#$"#$2

Why world is like that?
It's so heartbreaking to lose a friend you are grieving.
Be kind to yourself can you ask for some grief counselling?
The world can seem a little bleak at the moment that's true.
Is there anything you enjoy just a small thing you can focus on.
Maybe it's worth a try.
Take care.

B

bpd2020

ACCOUNT CLOSED
You may not be ready to cry right now. I find in time the tears will flow. It is understandable to be in pain right now. To have lost your friend is tragic. Keep posting on here so we can support you.

wraziel

wraziel

I think all here are tired of my posts. Anyway. thanks for read me. You are so so so kind and lovely people. Im just a broken man.

H

Hana26

Sorry for your loss, I lost an internet friend years ago and broke down into tears while I didn't even manage to cry for the death of a dear relative a while before that. Be kind to yourself and take the time to heal, give yourself the time to process everything and don't hesitate to post updates on how you are doing

B

bpd2020

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I am not tired of any of your posts. I hope you will feel you can continue to post when you feel like. Members on here want to support you.

JessisMe

JessisMe

I’m sorry for the loss of your friend, wraziel.
It must be very painful right now. I hope that your heart will begin to heal in time. xo, j

L

Lavendergirl

I think all here are tired of my posts. Anyway. thanks for read me. You are so so so kind and lovely people. Im just a broken man.
This forum is for posting your worries, hurt and questions
Please keep posting, people care and right now you are feeling vulnerable and sad
We want to help