Dear forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bagpuss

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Please respond to my last emails when you have a moment.

thanks, sorry... :( just messed up

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I've reported this post for them to see when they get a chance.

D

Dissatisfied

I can't help thinking it's my fault and the blow out I've just had on one of the forum's - it got personal

Is it possible if you can close my account too, I shouldn't have come back on here either, it's not the forum's fault, it's just not a good idea to start having arguments with people you used to know on a personal level, and I feel that argument I had with someone (it's been sorted out now though) has affected ghostchild, and I don't want to do that again, and would prefer it if you closed my account to ensure safety on here thanks

D

Dissatisfied

\i played my part too - nothing was Ghostchild's fault - but I feel the argument affected her and now she want's to leave, whereas I was doing alright without this forum, and only just came back on in the last 24 hrs and have managed to create havoc - i don't want that to happen again, so it's best if the moderators close my account

B

bagpuss

ACCOUNT CLOSED
OMG I just wanted a new name that's all with no attachment, but just got ignored and the yer but no but yer but infraction init.

what ever.:(the forum staff can be too over the top, they should treat people as they know them and not treat them guilty until proven innocent for asking for a name change.

once I rejoined under a new name and was told this is something that a troll would do to avoid infractions omg !

they have every bit of my ID now

not arsed now cos I am on a self destroy mode.:shrug:shit it!

Last edited:
N

Noetic

I'm sorry, I really don't understand what's going on here; but it seems like no offense was intended. I hope GhostChild is ok. I know it's not up to me, but I want everyone to stay. :(
You all seem like a great bunch of people. :hug:

B

bagpuss

ACCOUNT CLOSED
listen peeps no one got personal to me, its because I am manic and not taking shit well at the mo.

please don't blame ya selves. xxxx:hug5:

B

bagpuss

ACCOUNT CLOSED
\i played my part too - nothing was Ghostchild's fault - but I feel the argument affected her and now she want's to leave, whereas I was doing alright without this forum, and only just came back on in the last 24 hrs and have managed to create havoc - i don't want that to happen again, so it's best if the moderators close my account

NO no no your lovely xxxxxxxxx you do good here and you hug that wabbit for me! x

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I really don't know what's going on. I hope I haven't offended someone.

B

bagpuss

ACCOUNT CLOSED
OMG NOO

please everyone no one has offended no one please no.

I have behaved pretty silly with my posts tonight and with the forum staff too, I just loose control of whats real and expect replys quickly.

minutes seem like hours when I am hyper and I read into every single word that I get and take things wrong.

I just want to say I know everyone on here is struggling and I am sorry if my pissy posts have caused paranoia or worry.

I just well need to learn not to come on a forum when manic and read into and respond to stuff that was never meant as bad in the first place but paranoia and manic is a messy shithole of distruction. so sorry

My appologies to the Forum I seem to only see bad in things and then pull apart why the good bits are not bad

SO sorry to the forum and staff:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:
everyone please take care

cherish

cherish

We worry because we care don't be so hard on yourself:hug5:

D

Dissatisfied

NO no no your lovely xxxxxxxxx you do good here and you hug that wabbit for me! x
my wabbit Fudge (I call him Fudgey Wudgey) got annoyed with me earlier whilst the argument was going on, some fireworks went off and he ran off hiding, I wanted to pick him up but he didn't want to and growled at me, then after a minute he came back rushing in the room, circled round my feet and wanted to give me loads of licks - think he was apologising - so sweet

I sorted that argument out, got really personal, so I guess people reading that probably think now oh think they knew each other, and they would be right - but anyway, shouldn;t have aired arguments on here xxx

your lovely too, and I'd be so upset if left this forum, I really hope it;s a yes on monday, I really want you to experience love from a rabbit, and experience getting a baby one because there isn't much more adorable than a baby rabbit xxxx

N

Noetic

As long as you're not getting banned it doesn't matter; it'll blow over. :hug:
It doesn't matter what you've said we all make a prat of ourselves from time to time.
It'll be my turn tomorrow. ;)

cherish

cherish

As long as you're not getting banned it doesn't matter; it'll blow over. :hug:
It doesn't matter what you've said we all make a prat of ourselves from time to time.
It'll be my turn tomorrow. ;)
and mine on Monday :)

D

Dissatisfied

and mine, I'm a right tit most of the time, but GhostChild hasn't made a prat of herself - missed that one if she did!!!

BlueBerry

BlueBerry

Hope your okay GC :hug:

I hope you'll come back when your feeling better, I'll have loads of cute kitty pictures waiting right here for you and when you come back I'll bombard you with them all at once.

Seriously, you're going to suffocate under a mountain of fluffy kitty butt. :mrgreen:

cherish

cherish

suffocate under a mountain of fluffy kitty butt's doesn't sound like a bad way to go cat-happy-cat-e1329931204797.jpg I hope you come back too ghostchild when your ready :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.