• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Dear diary.

T

Tvgirl

I dont know why my family put a hidden camera in me. I dont know why they are exploiting my privacy like this. It is so hurtful and I'm only one woman, I can only take so much. I'm broadcasted all over tv and people I dont know knows who I am. I'm hurt. They messed my life up and it is so painful.

L

linus

It’s easier to blame it on someone? I hope you take it easy on them, cause you might realise one day you are wrong

EdEd

EdEd

Yea I believe your delusion and what you believe is causing you to distance yourself from the very people who could provide you the love and support that you're lacking.

T

Tvgirl

Maybe I am wrong but what do I suppose to do with a hidden camera implanted in me. Lol like seriously. I believe they are trying to hurt me. I really hope this is a delusion.

T

Tvgirl

Yea I believe your delusion and what you believe is causing you to distance yourself from the very people who could provide you the love and support that you're lacking.
I believe they are trying to hurt me. I dont know what to believe or do.

EdEd

EdEd

It's not your family , they didnt do anything like that.. its impossible.. but if you truly feel that way give them a call and talk to them... explain what is happening , explain your thoughts.. and ask them for the truth. If I were you I would talk to them at the very least.

Mario82

Mario82

Taking a break
It is a delusion, you will be fine. Are you taking meds? :hug:

Mario82

Mario82

Taking a break
Yes I take medicine. I still believe I'm on camera though.
It must be really hard for you feeling that way my dear. All I can say is that it's your mental illness playing tricks on you. I promise you that you are not on camera or being broadcast, but I know you will find it very hard to believe me.

T

Tvgirl

It must be really hard for you feeling that way my dear. All I can say is that it's your mental illness playing tricks on you. I promise you that you are not on camera or being broadcast, but I know you will find it very hard to believe me.
Yes I find it hard to believe. It really seems real.

Mario82

Mario82

Taking a break
Yes I find it hard to believe. It really seems real.
I know. Like I say it's just your mental illness doing that to you. It is a hallucination or a delusion, but I realise it's easy for me to say that when it all seems so real and visceral to you. Would increasing medication maybe not help nah?

I know it seems real but I promise you your family aren't doing that to you. They love and care for you I bet.

Mario82

Mario82

Taking a break
Hope you are okay today, Tvgirl x

T

Thelma27

I know it's hard for you to believe right now but it's your Illness I go through the same sort of thing where I believe everyone around me is an impostor and my parents are pretending to Care and I am not really their biological daughter sometimes I threaten to call the police to come arrest them etc I now have a better relationship with my family but it never lasts for long I just wish you could start thinking logically though it's hard take care tvgirl and stay strong hope you start feeling better soon

T

Tvgirl

I know it's hard for you to believe right now but it's your Illness I go through the same sort of thing where I believe everyone around me is an impostor and my parents are pretending to Care and I am not really their biological daughter sometimes I threaten to call the police to come arrest them etc I now have a better relationship with my family but it never lasts for long I just wish you could start thinking logically though it's hard take care tvgirl and stay strong hope you start feeling better soon
Thankyou @Thelma27

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Schizophrenia Forum 14
T Schizophrenia Forum 46
T Schizophrenia Forum 3