• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Dear diary(s##cidal thoughts)

T

Tvgirl

I’m tired of living through this agony of people taunting me and bothering me. I’m afraid everyday that the world is watching me and waiting on me to die. Like what if Trump sends someone for me. I’m tired of living like this. They talk about me on tv. It’s not as bad as it use to be but it’s still bad. I want to be able to think without offending anyone. I’m going to take my life, or maybe (if I have it) this illness will take my life. But I doubt it’s an illness. I’m just ready to get out of this agony.

EdEd

EdEd

I’m tired of living through this agony of people taunting me and bothering me. I’m afraid everyday that the world is watching me and waiting on me to die. Like what if Trump sends someone for me. I’m tired of living like this. They talk about me on tv. It’s not as bad as it use to be but it’s still bad. I want to be able to think without offending anyone. I’m going to take my life, or maybe (if I have it) this illness will take my life. But I doubt it’s an illness. I’m just ready to get out of this agony.
You dont need to hurt yourself in any way , and you dont need to end your life. That should never be an option to consider. So do not end your life. You still have the opportunity to try different things.. like CBT..and such.. you're suffering has not gone unnoticed. But please try not to think in any harmful way..

T

Tvgirl

You dont need to hurt yourself in any way , and you dont need to end your life. That should never be an option to consider. So do not end your life. You still have the opportunity to try different things.. like CBT..and such.. you're suffering has not gone unnoticed. But please try not to think in any harmful way..
This is so hard. I'm afraid that Trump will send someone to hurt me. I'm just tired.

EdEd

EdEd

Trump wouldnt do that , hes far to busy.

JustMe1982

JustMe1982

Trump is too busy tweeting ignorant shit. You will be ok. I know how you feel though, I have pretty much same probs you have. Eventually you won't give a shit if anyone is offended anymore and as bad as that sounds sometimes it is the way you need to be to survive. :hug:

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
This is so hard. I'm afraid that Trump will send someone to hurt me. I'm just tired.

You're here!

I just said hi on your other thread. :hug:

The President of the United States has no idea or interest in your existence.

This is a delusion...you KNOW it's not real.

Let the delusional thoughts go - and chat about normal life to relax yourself. I hate to think of you feeling frightened for no reason.

You're safe.

It's not real - it's part of your mental illness. xxx

T

Tvgirl

You're here!

I just said hi on your other thread. :hug:

The President of the United States has no idea or interest in your existence.

This is a delusion...you KNOW it's not real.

Let the delusional thoughts go - and chat about normal life to relax yourself. I hate to think of you feeling frightened for no reason.

You're safe.

It's not real - it's part of your mental illness. xxx
Thankyou @Lunar Lady it is just scary. But you are right, maybe he doesn't know who I am.

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
Thankyou @Lunar Lady it is just scary. But you are right, maybe he doesn't know who I am.

I know, honey. I hate you going through this. :hug:

But it's not real.

How has your day been? x

EdEd

EdEd

@Tvgirl Do you believe the dinosaurs existed at one time?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Schizophrenia Forum 46
T Schizophrenia Forum 3
T Schizophrenia Forum 29