• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Dear diary(another post)

EdEd

EdEd

The best thing you can do for yourself is to ignore it , does the Television talk about you the most you'd say.

EdEd

EdEd

Cause I really feel like anything that anyone says on television can very easily be taken out of context.

T

Tvgirl

The best thing you can do for yourself is to ignore it , does the Television talk about you the most you'd say.
CNN talks about me the most and YouTube.

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

Today is not that great for me. I just feel like I don't have my privacy and I'm trying to understand how could there be a camera in me without me knowing. Im tired of being targeted by the world. Can I ask, do people on this forum experience delusions for over 5 years? Its been 3 years for me and everywhere I go people are taunting me. How can they see me? I'm tired of living like this.
You aren't going to find too much info out there about your situation but I have had the hidden camera hallucination as well. Did the voice tell you they are watching you on a hidden camera? or is it something you assummed?

EdEd

EdEd

If you can find a specific time a CNN video was talking you... about we could all watch it and confirm or deny it for you.. it would be incredibly useful to see what makes you think that it is talking about you. You usually say you'd rather not because you feel like its talking about you , but we would not hear the same thing or percieve the same situation most likely.

T

Tvgirl

You aren't going to find too much info out there about your situation but I have had the hidden camera hallucination as well. Did the voice tell you they are watching you on a hidden camera? or is it something you assummed?
Well I have had the tv talking about me and to me. Every thought I had in my head the tv would broadcast it. I truly believe the world is watching me on a camera.

EdEd

EdEd

I need a example of someone on youtube or CNN that you feel was talking about you. I'll give my honest opinion.. I know it may make you feel uncomfortable but I would like to hear what triggers you.. it would be useful to share.

T

Tvgirl

If you can find a specific time a CNN video was talking you... about we could all watch it and confirm or deny it for you.. it would be incredibly useful to see what makes you think that it is talking about you. You usually say you'd rather not because you feel like its talking about you , but we would not hear the same thing or percieve the same situation most likely.
It just talks about me all day.

EdEd

EdEd

Here if you feel uncomfortable with providing the video can I share one with you and you tell me what you hear? Like how you take the video?

T

Tvgirl

I need a example of someone on youtube or CNN that you feel was talking about you. I'll give my honest opinion.. I know it may make you feel uncomfortable but I would like to hear what triggers you.. it would be useful to share.
It's not just one person it's the whole station and the whole YouTube website broadcasting over the regular programs.

T

Tvgirl

Here if you feel uncomfortable with providing the video can I share one with you and you tell me what you hear? Like how you take the video?
You can share one with me.

EdEd

EdEd

What do you get from this video , watch the whole thing and tell me what its talking about to you.

EdEd

EdEd

I dont care for CNN to be quite honest..

EdEd

EdEd

But what did you get out of this video?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Schizophrenia Forum 14
T Schizophrenia Forum 3
T Schizophrenia Forum 29