• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Dear diary(another post)

T

Tvgirl

Today is not that great for me. I just feel like I don't have my privacy and I'm trying to understand how could there be a camera in me without me knowing. Im tired of being targeted by the world. Can I ask, do people on this forum experience delusions for over 5 years? Its been 3 years for me and everywhere I go people are taunting me. How can they see me? I'm tired of living like this.

EdEd

EdEd

I got ya! Watch this.. the TV will talk about me.
.. 🙃

EdEd

EdEd

But nobody is watching you.. for real.and the delusions last for as long as you decide to feed them... take away the food source.. and itll starve and eventually die out.

EdEd

EdEd

When you stop believing that people are watching you and stop believing theres a camera or microphone the delusion disappears.

T

Tvgirl

When you stop believing that people are watching you and stop believing theres a camera or microphone the delusion disappears.
So I really am not on camera?

EdEd

EdEd

No you are not on camera , and nothing is broadcasting your thoughts either.. I tried to read your mind before and was not granted access... just to prove my point... your mind is secure.

EdEd

EdEd

Your mind is a secure as they come chiquita

EdEd

EdEd

No way in , at all.. you're safe and secure.

T

Tvgirl

Your mind is a secure as they come chiquita
I really believe there is a camera somewhere in me just don't know how it could broadcast my surroundings. I'm afraid this delusion is going to go on for years. How long was your delusion?

EdEd

EdEd

The delusion lasted as long as I allowed to.. then I didnt but into it anymore..

EdEd

EdEd

What you're experiencing seems very real to you , I'm sure that some of your experiences lead you to believe the way you do.. however these delusions of having a device implanted within you are a longshot from the truth... trust me you'll never find anything and if you keep believing the way you do you run yourself into the ground searching for something that doesnt exsist.

T

Tvgirl

What you're experiencing seems very real to you , I'm sure that some of your experiences lead you to believe the way you do.. however these delusions of having a device implanted within you are a longshot from the truth... trust me you'll never find anything and if you keep believing the way you do you run yourself into the ground searching for something that doesnt exsist.
Ok @EdEd but what about when I hear people talking about me?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Schizophrenia Forum 14
T Schizophrenia Forum 3
T Schizophrenia Forum 29