Dealing with mum with cancer

sahasrara

sahasrara

Just found out that my mums cancer has spread.
She has non Hodgkin's lymphoma.
She was diagnosed 3 years ago with stage one.
Today she told me its stage 4 and considering treatment.
Today at court (my younger brother) she handed custody over.
Feel like I'm loosing everyone, my brother I know I'll still see but I worry for his future, but my mum, well I don't know how to take this right now.
Any advice would be much appreciated.

Nikita

Nikita

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Just found out that my mums cancer has spread.
She has non Hodgkin's lymphoma.
She was diagnosed 3 years ago with stage one.
Today she told me its stage 4 and considering treatment.
Today at court (my younger brother) she handed custody over.
Feel like I'm loosing everyone, my brother I know I'll still see but I worry for his future, but my mum, well I don't know how to take this right now.
Any advice would be much appreciated.
See this site THE Complementary Cancer Charity | CANCERactive and the books by Chris Woollams available on Natural Selection The Rainbow Diet and How It can help You Beat Cancer and Everything You Need To Know To Beat Cancer.

I was diagnosed with precancer possibly stage 1 of the womb,last August.I took CBD capsules for four months and am still taking it and I followed the diet advice in these books and ate the food compounds said to eradicate cancer,and any anti cancer foods mentioned and also drank the teas and took certain vitamin supplements,as mentioned in the books.I was found to be clear of cancer in December.
A lot of people swear medical cannabis(CBD,oil or capsules)cured them,cannabis has just been recognised by the UK Government as a medicine.I swear it is that that cured me.

Nikita

Nikita

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Unfortunately my mum has cancer of the womb now too,we are giving her CBD and the same foods and vitamins etc I was consuming,trying to cure her too.I hope we can!

V

Violetsparkle

It's a horrible thing to go through, as for advice I think with this topic I'd be scared to say the wrong thing, so I'm just going to go with; spend as much time as you can with your loved ones - regardless of what happens, focus on what matters but take care of yourself too. It's really not easy. You aren't alone, I wish I could say more. I'm sorry you're going through this :( :hug: :hug:

sahasrara

sahasrara

thanks for the replies.
I've added her to a cannabis success stories group on facebook so she can see for herself about medicinal cannabis. being in the UK it's not legal but I would happily obtain cannabis and created correct dosed capsules for her but she's not said anything about it yet.
I knew about the cancer when it was stage one just shocked that it's progressed so far and she didn't tell me.
I have bpd and struggling to managed the emotions that have come with this :(

C

Chanelluvr

Hi. I hope you are doing well! My mom had the same cancer non Hodgkin's lymphoma. It was years ago, and she survived. There is hope. I know its hard and so heartbreaking and stressful. My mom had chemo and at that time cannabis wasnt legal, but was the only thing that helped her get thru the nausea and keep her food down. Which makes a HUGE difference. She was able to keep her strength up getting nutrients. She also did a type of stone healing thing my grandmother showed her. My grandmother used these same stones (along with chemo) to fight breast cancer in the early 80s. I know smouldering such a burden is difficult & taking care of your bro. But at least he has you. If you feel like crying, cry. Dont bottle it all up trying to be the only strong one. Crying isnt weakness, it purification. I know how it feels and if you ever need someone to talk to please message me. Anything i cant answer i can ask my mom for tips as well.

I

IWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH

I am sorry for your cancer horror stories Sahasrara and Nikita. I really hope you all get better. You're in my thoughts and prayers. :hug: