• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Days are Long, Nights even Longer

A

Andhika

Anxiety is like water that is on your body only thing is the water does not evaporate and go away.It water builds up until there are many layers around the body and you sink beneath its weight and burden.Are the meds for it, there are but they are expensive. The next best thing is to do nothing but the problem remains.

Domestic problems can make it worse. The main thing is to get out of the house when one cannot take it anymore. But where can one go to? The outside is just as bad as the inside. But at least the scenery is a bit different.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
It sounds like your life is very hard at the moment. Do you have any friends you can talk to?

Z

Zoe1

hi Andhika

what sort of domestic problems are you experiencing ?

:grouphug:

A

Andhika

Hi ALL

I dont get on well in a group whether be it with family or outside the family circle. Domestic problems are usually of a financial nature and I try to be private as much as possible on this aspect. I have just moved to a new area so I am not comfortable with the neighborhood. I have aortic disssection also where the aorta widens into two channels. I cannot afford surgery so I am trying some traditional medicine

OmniscientNihilist

OmniscientNihilist

anxiety can be fear of negative self judgment.