• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Datura Experiences

S

schizolanza

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I've never tried it because of all the negative experiences people have had.I decided it just wasn't worth the risk.I was at that time experimenting with mushrooms.

Wendy

Wendy

Datura apparently is a delireant? And it's hallucinations are so convincing,that you completly lose the plot for a while.

Death is a problem with it,but the old traditional recipes have died out.

It's funny though Procyclidine is used for side-effects of Anti-psychotics,when these are of the alkaloids of datura etc.
ps my o/h sent you that!
Wendy x

thing fish

thing fish

never tried datura but i have tried belladonna. got awful sick from it. no positive effects whatsoever.

i keep belladonna handy in case i ever decide to off myself.

S

*Sapphire*

It's funny though Procyclidine is used for side-effects of Anti-psychotics,when these are of the alkaloids of datura etc.
How interesting I didn't know that. I have seen two people who overdosed on the above and their reactions and length of them, seem similar to what I have read of the effects of datura. One was sectioned as he completely lost all sense of reality, and was apparently rolling all over the snooker table there. In fact the funny thing is that they were about to prolong the section thinking he was suffering with a real severe MH crisis, until he came down and his friend finally admitted what he had taken, to prevent it.

Personally I would never take it from what i've read of it.