• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Dating and Relationships

AA153

AA153

Hi everyone. I have noticed that I have some issues with jealousy and saying things I don’t mean that assume mistrust. I currently have someone in my life I deeply love and care about but we are not really together and he decided to end it and stay friends until I stop being like this lol

Does anyone have any advice on where to start? I do trust him even though things I say sound accusatory. I just want to be able to stop myself from saying things I don’t mean that will be perceived negatively by the other person.

I don’t want to lose him because I love him whe want to be with him. But I am really difficult to love and be around a lot of times. Let me know if anyone can help. Thank you guys :)

Z

Zoe1

hi AA153 :welcome: !

I think you have put all your eggs in one basket hun
this rarely works, even if some people appear to be like that
very wrapped up in each other , they probably are not

usually a romantic relationship only works
if you have other friends and family that you are close to

:grouphug:🌅🌻🍀🎶:)

JessisMe

JessisMe

Hi everyone. I have noticed that I have some issues with jealousy and saying things I don’t mean that assume mistrust. I currently have someone in my life I deeply love and care about but we are not really together and he decided to end it and stay friends until I stop being like this lol

Does anyone have any advice on where to start? I do trust him even though things I say sound accusatory. I just want to be able to stop myself from saying things I don’t mean that will be perceived negatively by the other person.

I don’t want to lose him because I love him whe want to be with him. But I am really difficult to love and be around a lot of times. Let me know if anyone can help. Thank you guys :)
It seems like if being kinder and not so quick to rush to judgment is your goal you should consciously censor your words and behavior to reflect a gentler, more loving and trusting way about you. I wonder, though if this is the only reason he friend zoned you or if he was just using it as an excuse.

H

Headingtothelight

You really need to love and trust yourself, or you honestly won’t be able to trust or come across trustworthy . Take time to send telepathic love to him, without you needing to say anything... let him come to you .
U can change this around, ive been there . Stems from insecurity, vulnerability , low self esteem , Love yourself more than you love anyone else! x