Dating and GAD

E

Emma1234

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I need advice, dating with my GAD is difficult, I'm more than my problem. A male friend of mine sensed I had some problem I never told him, he had squabble Monday he ignoring me, for some reason I left a message on his phone told him honestly I've anxiety disorder, was this right or wrong, its been 3 hours nothing. Anyway I find going on dates hard. Its always there. Last year I made my self go on this date lot of courage, but I done it., bit social anxiety too. I sat down he said to me I've panic attacks course it showed, I find it hurtful guys not want me. If I say something or not. Advice please.

I

IWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH

I don't date so I can't give advice. But I do have anxiety. I hope you get the answer you're looking for.

Foxjo

Foxjo

Forum Safety Team
Hi
For me i found dating sites easier for me. I could talk to the men online before hand, suss out which ones were genuine and which were after a bit of fun if you know what i mean.
I felt that by the time I met with them i knew a lot about them. This did ease some of my anxiety.
Warnings though- always tell someone where you are going and ring them if you get into difficulties or want to leave the date early!
Dating is not easy but everyone deserves to find love and be loved.
Hugs
Fox

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
burt tomato People 53
bippie71 People 7
shaky People 18