• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Data Collection Website for voice hearers

Would you use a standardized content database for voice-hearing therapy/research.

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Only if it was good

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Returncc

Returncc

Anyone on intervoice willing to start a website that collects data in an attempt to classify voice hearing information related to voice hearing and voice suffering.

Does anyone think it possible to begin a data collection website that could exhaustively classify emotional and intellectual strategies of voices through common data collection over the internet, from voice hearers for voice hearers, to share communications-based strategies of coping design. It could potentially help people unable to identify information classifications that are used to harass and defeat voice hearers and their voices, who appear and act like seperate psychological entities. It is possible to map out the invisible talking domain of invisible survellience and talking confrontation and exhaust psychological classification models that could be used to explain information strategies that by design operate for and against the voice hearing community and help researchers and people with schizophrenica develop a better understanding of information based illnesses over time....

any university students interested in such a project or professors should be able to get a research as a mental lexicon of confrontation and counter-confrontation verbal strategies given forced forms of communication... I am suprised that such a database does not exist, and would find it very helpful.

I have a background in psychology and have attempted a beginners lexicon. Listening to voices is similar to a strategic communications event where putting the other person in their place prevents strategies of emotional or intellectual domination, plus games of perceptual control from the other side... then end of talking creates grounds for a simple classification design that helps voice hearers control the talking and avoid the suffering of meaning.

returncc

S

SuperZ

Returncc

Returncc

thanks for the links, but i'm not really into mind control, and going over all the negative things that people can't figure out. More like freedom from mind control through knowledge production plus general bargaining strategies that offend no one and help keep people free of oppression through understanding information based tricks and there classifications, a look up commuincations strategy reference website.... The post links were rather serious and bizzare, I would much rather view a non-symptoms based website and deal with just language-based problems only.

... Any links to psychological journals that approach models of schizophrenic communication that detail voice strategies, their baits or traps, that relate to individual domination and submission of personalities, rather than group dysfunction within the community. The literature for schizophrenia is so bland and not very realistic from the point of view of informing or educating the hearer about what kind of strategies they may encounter or what to say. I find it easy to divorse the strategies from real life events, as I think they are bull, but the interpersonal talking is emotionally difficult when the female voices refuse to break with their strategy, the no information talking target. I have wheeled and dealed other voices down so often, but can't get the piece that clears this strategy from their machine design. They won't get off the hop with some kind of pretend reverse de-escalation, as they pretend to be me, and me them, etc. I find reverse pressure zones dealing with love difficult to score points against when they innocently aim to destroy those they talk against.

returncc

R

rabina

Anyone on intervoice willing to start a website that collects data in an attempt to classify voice hearing information related to voice hearing and voice suffering.

Does anyone think it possible to begin a data collection website that could exhaustively classify emotional and intellectual strategies of voices through common data collection over the internet, from voice hearers for voice hearers, to share communications-based strategies of coping design. It could potentially help people unable to identify information classifications that are used to harass and defeat voice hearers and their voices, who appear and act like seperate psychological entities. It is possible to map out the invisible talking domain of invisible survellience and talking confrontation and exhaust psychological classification models that could be used to explain information strategies that by design operate for and against the voice hearing community and help researchers and people with schizophrenica develop a better understanding of information based illnesses over time.... any university students interested in such a project...I image a research based grant would be available somewhere.... the fact that this has not been done yet, or is not public, suggests it would be a necessary project at some point in time. I have a background in psychology and could be useful for such a project... unable to work as I am....I find voice listening much like a reactive chess game of perception control from the other side...it ends with a simple classification grounding design without which voice hears suffer at the mercy of the strategic voices.

returncc

I believe that many who are said to be schizophrenic are not.
First you should believe that the person experiencing voice hearing believes 100% that the voices are real.
Unfortunately because they are not believed they have no where to turn for support and become angry, frustrated and feel isolated from others.
These emotions and symptoms are understandable and become increasingly worse which could appear to be signs of schizophrenia.
Schizophrenia may exist, but the person experiencing voices has to be believed; they must express as soon as possible what's going on whether they hear voices inside their head or outside their heads (with their ears).
Other explanations for voice hearing should be considered besides schizophrenia.
It's hard for me to speak on behalf of those who hear voices inside their heads as opposed to those who hear them with their ears, but it must not be ruled out that the voices are seperate from the person who hears them.
Not being believed by others is the very first obstacle any voice hearer encounters and this is detrimental to any future progress that can be made. This in itself will turn a voice hearer inward which is also very detrimental causing symptoms of mental/social disorders and symptoms of schizophrenia.
Not believing is an attack on the persons character and entire being which will lead to other symptoms similar to schizophrenia.
Some who hear voices cannot adequately express what they are experiencing because they know in their minds and hearts they will not be believed and they retreat to their inner most self which is not good at all now; is it, no it is not...., but this does happen quite often.
It is very real so perhaps start such a website with this concept in mind.

PS: I believe that Intervoice is a data collecting website for voice hearing and voice suffering already...:D
PSS: I change my vote to NO unless the word "Support" is included and remove the word standardized please.

Returncc

Returncc

I begin with the premise that full-blown voice hearing is similar to a radio that cannot be pulled from ones ear. I think it is a very small group of those diagnosed with schizophrenia, as not many guess how to clear up their channel, and often ends in high rates of suicide. Without getting into explanations for it (da) and trying to remain free of prejudice against the non-religious, I doubt belief has much to do with it, I found my voices based purely on confusion and faith... even the classification of belief is probably uneducated, when I review belief, I classify it as "belief in before" and "belief in after" but have no other reference for it, beyond "faith" in the now, which no belief has a part of...

The emotional problems of people hearing voices are legendary, but emotional problems that relate to a sense of emergency and non-faith partners are somewhat repetative, so it may be possible to psychologically map it out anyway. I mean, the question is not, "what do the voices say," but it is rather, "how many different emotional responses do you have to what the voice say -- and what understandings support the emotional intellectual well-being of the hearer."

my voices are definately not from me, from a purely perceptual point of view, and the people around me appear to be under worse attack from the voices in my head than i am...in a way the non-voice hearer is perceptually inferior for not having the full-blown language-based experience, despite the other accompanying symptoms that are always a draw-back and aid in confusion and non-belief. not all voice hearers can adequately express what they are experiencing or listening to...

Here is an example of my idea:

Professionals say there are three types of delusions caused by voices, delusions of fear, delusions of grandeur, and delusions of reference. Just understanding these three categories is an act of self-defence from the point of view of the listener, thinking mistakes or disorders in any of these three different categories can take years of life away from a mentally ill person.

So my strategy, and it helps alot, is to classify the information I am listening to rather than respond to it. So for example, the women in my head, prefer "pretend" information or "make believe" information, and their strategies boil down to some repetative approaches, that a person could get emotionally stuck on for a few months or even years without identifing how to emotionally self-defend.

What about a web site to organizes emotionally defensive information or standards of good judgment that prevent thinking mistakes from an emotional point of view, to help people without backgrounds in psychology or emotionalism to cope with voices.

Another example, my voice says, "do you know what we are like," as a threat, a hundred times in a row, so... what short small phrase changes this person the best, ("you love men?"). A couple of times their bosses have made them change, and they were easy to listen to, until they fell into old psychological patterns again. How can we organize information, to supplement medication, to help people defeat the voices, rather than being emotionally defeated by them.

returncc

R

rabina

returncc,
Go for it; sounds good...:)
Hope you find what you're looking for somewhere out there.

R

rabina

returncc,
Now, you did give me one idea although I rarely communicate with the 1 lousy voice I hear.
On ocassion when I hear this voice call my name; i will think or say outloud; It's Jethro to you and don't mess with me...
I've tried it and it takes the edge off so thank you....

R

rabina

I believe if someone can answer these questions from the thread of
Origin then many could have some kind of resolve.
To my knowledge these questions have not been answered.
I do not believe that all of mankind is demon possessed and that all energies are demons either, but the effects of what voices can do are devastating and need to be dealt with...
Personally I would never believe a word any voice says.

Someone answer these questions:How can male and female voices that are not
recognizable to the person hearing them come about
whether hearing them in their heads or with their ears.
Can this be logically or scientifically/medically explained?
There must be answers to this question.
Even if thought to be a "hallucination" the brain is recognizing it as a voice.
So, one could even argue then about it being a hallucination if being recognized by the brain.
How???

Returncc

Returncc

I believe if someone can answer these questions from the thread of
Origin then many could have some kind of resolve.
To my knowledge these questions have not been answered.
I do not believe that all of mankind is demon possessed and that all energies are demons either, but the effects of what voices can do are devastating and need to be dealt with...
Personally I would never believe a word any voice says.

Someone answer these questions:How can male and female voices that are not
recognizable to the person hearing them come about
whether hearing them in their heads or with their ears.
Can this be logically or scientifically/medically explained?
There must be answers to this question.
Even if thought to be a "hallucination" the brain is recognizing it as a voice.
So, one could even argue then about it being a hallucination if being recognized by the brain.
How???
Well Rabina,

How About Every person has the opportunity to develop the sound of language and voice inside their head. Our minds are capable of talking, and if we practice hearing the sound of our own loud voice we can say things to ourselves, or "hear" the voice... It is odd that a brain would have this kind of acoustic, so I think the mind is not the same as the body (or the brain) as said by Sartre...

Also, I tend to think that so called "demons" are a misunderstanding for a relationship that people are stuck with. For example, if I explain to my voice that what they want is not logical, or I learn from them, how to deal with the pressure they have, and I say as much, i.e. I identify exactly what problem they have and try to provide a roadmap for undoing the evil pressure they deal with, or I unpsychologically burden them, and from their point of view it is the exact information they are looking for, and the reason for the information attack to begin with, then they should normally disburse and go away... however, when the truth is named by me, and they continually repeat the audio assault, then they are being unreasonable, and it is unreasonable ghosts going beyond their personal logic of finding a solution, but would rather just harm someone with the talking, that ends in a description of being a demon, or having a demon personality. i.e. despite the logic of finding a solution, or the testing of relations with others, they just intend to victimize, and this after they are in bad psychological or physical difficulties themselves... So I tend to think that voices are searching for a solution, but when they refuse to accept the truth about how to avoid their own suffering... and they agree, that the answer to their group dilemma has been indentified... they just want to harm a person, rather than find a non-biased solution, and this is when I consider naming them a demon personality, they just hate solutions that don't end in our destruction. I think their leadership could be completely overhauled at this point... I mean, it is only God saving our life, or giving us our life as a gift, vis-a-vis these kinds of minds or bodies....Normally someone is around to tear these kinds of voices off our backs...like AAG

Maybe we could out Telephone Conference Sell these people as a group of voice hearers until we tap their boss layer, etc. It reminds me of Dante's Nine Inferno's of hell, they always have someone else who is in charge... they are expert negotiationers... How can we convince them to go ask their boss what they should do.... etcetera.. They're certaintly ain't anyone else willing to help us out... with these phone calls from innerspace...

jethro5cc