• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Daily/Weekly Goals to achieve

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

So this thread is for anyone who want to start being productive and moving forward in life but also this thread is for support and encouraging others.

For this coming week: Not act on my addiction, start self care and eating regularly.
Tidy room up.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I want to go to group on Thursday. And look into some volunteering for the summer.

M

Michael

Founding Member
Now you've done the hard bit and posted - can you tell us how you are doing? success is great and can lead to motivation for other. Failure whilst not good can be turned around with thee help and support I'm sure you will find on here.

Anyone else prepared to voice there daily/weekly goals?

Michael

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Hello Michael: I've had a few blips but i'm going to continue achieving things in life. For this week, my goal is to look after myself and keep well fed :)

M

Michael

Founding Member
Hi Anime-Alchemy
A journey begins with one step, keep taking them and youll be surprised where you have been when you look back. I know I was and still am

By the way love the name you have chosen. Can't understand it, but love it anyway

Michael

G

Gredge23

Exercise everyday even if it's only for ten minutes and slowly day by day add in a mindfulness exercise until eventually I'm doing PMR twice a day , connection to the universe once , disect my thoughts once , and take 1 day a week solely dedicated to complete mindfulness In Everything I do :)

Those are my short term goals :)

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Exercise everyday even if it's only for ten minutes and slowly day by day add in a mindfulness exercise until eventually I'm doing PMR twice a day , connection to the universe once , disect my thoughts once , and take 1 day a week solely dedicated to complete mindfulness In Everything I do :)

Those are my short term goals :)
It's great that your achieving your goals, it makes you feel confident and gives a sense of achievement.

G

Gredge23

Definitely! I have to train my mind to applaud me when I meet my goals I'm to used to my mind bashing me!

It's good to give a mental pat on the back :) already walked for an hour and a half today , gona do weights in the evening and some PMR I made a spreadsheet of daily and weekly goals

M

Michael

Founding Member
Hi Gredge23
It sounds great that you are planning ahead, achievable goals met is a great achievement - don't forget to allow for the days when a backward step is neccesary, it doesnt mean failure it means you are realising your commitment. It is no crime to take a break and then go back with renewed vigour.

Tell us how you get on - or write a daily blog on the journal section.

Michael

G

Gredge23

Indeed Michael I will be allowing for a slip here and there but will not make a habit of it :)

I'm already keeping a journal and will be logging my progress and even some days will post my nutrition for the day also just if people are wondering what I am eating :)

In the Clouds

In the Clouds

Each day this week I'm planning to eat 3 meals a day, make someone smile, and go for a walk.
I'm also planning to run 3/4 times this week.
I can do it.

M

Michael

Founding Member
Hi Everyone
It seems I have talked about this but not laid out my goals for the following week. Well for me the only thing I am consistent on is writing so my goal is to keep this up and improve upon it. Not as much as you guys and I am certainly in awe with what you are doing - you never know it may be the final motivation I need to get off my 'butt'!

Michael