• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Daily Check-In Thread

whatever2013_2

whatever2013_2

On Psych Central we had daily check-in threads were everyone would drop by each day and say how they were doing. I really enjoyed it so i'd like to start one here.

I've had a quiet day, spent most of it lying around. I took my dog out twice. Still no sign of my usual Fall hypomania. My mild depression still hanging on. Worried about losing the Psych Central forum. Did well in online Scrabble today and also at my city's club's weekly online meeting last night. There's a construction project in my building and it was noisy at times today but better than last week.

Hugs to all who struggle!

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Online scrabble sounds fun.

I'm sorry you have lost your forum. I hope some of your friends come over to join too. It's very nice here, lots of friendly people.

There is a bipolar forum here and also a journal section.

M

Manicmother

Hi. I'm from psych central too. Been there since 2008. By now, you probably know that the boards there are back up. I will keep my account here. PM me and I'll tell you who I am over there.

AnxiousE

AnxiousE

Oh ok, I see now. So it sounds from Manicmother 's post that it was a temporary shut down. Well, that's good, but also good to have you here.

Interesting how people's cycles can be different. I've been feeling more up since summer. I feel it's attributed to the shorter hours of darkness. But, I guess I'm still up, but it's only really beginning Fall. I'm sure things will change when the time changes. *shrugs

M

Manicmother

I've been feeling more up but also some anxiety that so far hasnt proved to be reality. I hate worrying!

AnxiousE

AnxiousE

I've been feeling on and off mixed the past week. Is it still considered a mixed episode if it's like 2 days of mixed, 1 day of normal, then 2 days mixed again?? I thought it was my lady cycle at first (which could have been the trigger or a trigger), but it's different/more intense than that. I don't usually have SH thoughts when pmsing. I'm at the point where I won't act on these thoughts, but they are there and I just really want the emotional pain to go away. :'( I'm better right now, but nights are more difficult.