• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

DAE?

C

CedarLake

Does anyone else with bpd feel like they lack an “anchor” to reality? I always feel like my experience of the world changes depending on my mood, like theirs nothing keeping me grounded

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Hello,
I don't have BPD, but i often feel in my own version of the world, when i am unwell. My mood will colour everything around me, but other people still are their same old self. This is why i need people around me to be stable, because i can then try to ground myself by following their lead.

On my own, music on, i can let myself be freer, it is frightening though, trying to keep a grip on my sadness or happiness, as it can fly off.

Keep a good routine. Meal times i go by the news 1pm news is lunch, 6pm news is dinner.

B

Blackwolf

Hi, I have that too. For me it feels like I was in a dream or sometimes like the reality shifted and my view changes and world feels different. Sometimes I also wonder is it just a simulation or even real. Feels odd

I

I have questions

Everyday. I feel as if I'm multiple people. And have different personalities depending on my mood. I feel as if I'm losing my mind