• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Cynophobia(scared of dogs)

Sloshiceangel

Sloshiceangel

I’m kind of ashamed, because i suppose almost everyone loves dogs. But i’m scared of dogs, i mean it’s not so bad anymore like it used to when i was little.
Cause at that time i was so scared of dogs, i wouldn’t want to visit anyone when has a dog. If we should the dog was locked inside a room.

It has been better, and i’m now best friends with one of my parents friends dog. But it’s a dog that i know and trust, because i get scared if a dog jump up at me, barking and are very active and too hyper. I feel like it’s my fault for ruining my dad’s dream to have a dog, and i feel so embarrassed by my phobia. I wish i could be more comfortable around dogs.

E

Ele123

I don't like dogs at all so not everyone likes them. My son got attacked by a dog as a toddler, completely unprovoked, the dog was a dog my mum bred and it just turned one day. Up until that point it showed no aggression. I avoid dogs .

Sloshiceangel

Sloshiceangel

I don't like dogs at all so not everyone likes them. My son got attacked by a dog as a toddler, completely unprovoked, the dog was a dog my mum bred and it just turned one day. Up until that point it showed no aggression. I avoid dogs .

I would rather cuddle with a cute little kitten(also my parents friends dog though) and a cute cat that having a dog😭😭❤️❤️

E

Ele123

I would rather cuddle with a cute little kitten(also my parents friends dog though) and a cute cat that having a dog😭😭❤️❤️
I actually have a phobia of cats. No idea where it comes from.

Siegfried

Siegfried

The mind is what it is, sometimes things affect us that will seem extremely unusual to others, but that's just the way it is.