• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Cursed/trigger warning/helpless

T

TearyEyedx

Feeling like I’m actually cursed..
I have no idea why this is happening to me, it’s just unbelievable!! I got a letter yesterday from the mental health team from my psychiatrist!!! He says he’s sorry I’ve been having a hard time this year but he would very much like to meet up!! But WITH the SUPPORT worker I despise!! I have been in the hospital twice serious attempts and I get that letter, two months since the appointment where I was crying so much I couldn’t breathe outside the hospital because I was really depressed and wanting to change my meds.. BUT he can’t because he wants me to have a support worker to help me through it! I’m pretty sure what they are doing is not right at all!! I told the psychiatrist I’m feeling suicidal over this matter and then this letter came. this is not right and I’ve tried everything!! I’ve made complaints! I’ve tried going to the doctor but they said they want me to go to the psychiatrist!! It’s like a tennis match... just being passed to the next person to the next! This support worker has went so far to even emailing my mom behind my back even though she knows how much this guy is bothering me! He’s a fucking weirdo and I swear he’s done some serious damage to my mental state.... it’s all a game to him. This is my life!! And he goes and tells me, “it’s highly unlikely that a psychologist would pick up my case because of the BPD” I have been looking to change my meds since June or even earlier! But nothing has changed at all... and reading this letter has confirmed they don’t give a crap about me at all...... five complaints! Two attempted suicides... an attempt to get the doctor to change my meds failed ... the universe is telling me that it’s time up.. I don’t care any more about my life and I certainly wouldn’t care if I died today... this letter has depressed me so much that I just wanna go and harm myself because I can’t feel anything anymore..
I don’t know what happiness feels like..
that went away after secondary school

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

im really sorry all of this is happening x could you get your gp involved and tell the the problems you are having with your support worker?
let us know how you get on xxx

T

TearyEyedx

im really sorry all of this is happening x could you get your gp involved and tell the the problems you are having with your support worker?
let us know how you get on xxx
i called my doctor about it and they said what I thought they would. Speak to the psychiatrist!! And I tried! So many times for two months after being in the hospital. It’s really upsetting and frustrating not getting listened to xx