• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Currently under HTT

Y

ymg666

Hi

Another newbie. I have been a SU for over 10 years. MY first experience of abuse was as a 10 year old by someone I hardly knew. Then at 19 I met and married an extremely abusive man and was in the marriage for 11 years. During this time I started self-harming and attempting suicide.

Then in 2000 I was twice admitted to the local Psych ward after several more suicide attempts. MY "diagnosis" is severe depression/bi polar/schizophrenic. Not a bad "badge" I suppose.

Although I am now married to a wonderful man, I have many problems, mainly trying to live day to day with demons in my head telling me to end my life. I am still a self harmer. At the moment I am under the home treatment team after taking two OD's in the last week of my prescribed drugs. I can see no other way out.

My mind is severely messed up and I am desperate to rid myself of the demons but all I end up doing is hurting those who love me.

:mad: any friendly words would be greatly appreciated.

D

Dollit

Hi and welcome to the forum. People here are friendly, we don't claim to know all the answers but we're good at listening and talking. Make yourself at home and pitch in where it suits you best.

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
Yes, this is a warm and friendly forum....hope you find it helpful. :welcome:

D

Dollit

And if you're thinking of bringing biscuits, I like hob nobs :tea:

S

sweatystringvest

Hi there ymg666, welcome (even though I'm as new as you are).

If there is one thing I know about people with problems; they are some of nicest people I know. And all brilliant in their own ways. But most importantly people like us can relate to how you've often felt and feel.

Nice to meet you. I am here to meet others like myself, and to make some new friends (hopefully). I'm optimistic this forum will make some good company...

Be well,
Sweatystringvest

S

schizolanza

ACCOUNT CLOSED
A very warm :welcome: to ymg666 and sweatystringvest.

S

sweatystringvest

Thanks Olanza and hello ymg666

Sorry for the delayed response!

Ciao,
Sweaty