• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

cure for schizophrenia?

R

RedSquirrel

How did you manage to navigate the content of your voices? (I am of course in agreement that the voices are all part of the self)

T

toto

After the first crisis, I came across another sect. I was told that as long as I had faith, I could be healed. I tried with faith, meditation and ... I had a second crisis. So far, I've been arguing with my psychologist, calling him limited and stupid in a forum. After the second crisis, I broke down and asked him for advice on what one would say about the coincidences to which I attached special importance. For a while I wrote to him, analyzed myself.

T

toto

There is no difference between the votes and you. If they are hostile, it means excessive self-criticism. I war in a sect when I heard only voices. After the crisis, I realized that I was having an internal dialogue and that it was an idea of what this woman would say. The main thing I changed was that I stopped believing in Jesus, magic, superstition.

T

toto

The previous post is the post in German ... sorry, I couldn't correct it in time.
I'm not always in remission. Sometimes I think about the universe, the energy, and if I believe in something supernatural for a while, I get out of control. In fact, I had some interesting ideas during psychosis. The last one I had fears of persecution, but I had an affair with a man who runs 8 restaurants in Munich, then I wrote on Facebook and against my last employer ...

T

toto

How do I maneuver between myself and the voices ?! Except for one case, when for a moment I had the feeling that someone was persecuting me (the sect), I never doubted that I was causing them. I take responsibility for my behavior even in times of crisis. In fact, basically, whatever I do is good, but I don't think about my actions and the consequences, that is, whether writing on a job center will change the law because of my special person.
How did you manage to navigate the content of your voices? (I am of course in agreement that the voices are all part of the self)

T

toto

My behavior is a bit childish. And I myself do not know why. Maybe because at the age of 15 I was behaving like an adult. Or because I like to impress with a different attitude. I like to behave out of the ordinary. Until recently, I was wondering if I could not campaign against a stupid law in Germany, according to which I do not have a break if I work six hours. I gave up, of course. I lack courage and it is dangerous.

R

RedSquirrel

How do I maneuver between myself and the voices ?! Except for one case, when for a moment I had the feeling that someone was persecuting me (the sect), I never doubted that I was causing them. I take responsibility for my behavior even in times of crisis. In fact, basically, whatever I do is good, but I don't think about my actions and the consequences, that is, whether writing on a job center will change the law because of my special person.
Yes 'Manuvering' would be the best way to describe what I meant, excellent. So you just get up and do stuff and whatever will be, will be?

T

toto

In general, it is difficult to describe to you what I have been doing for 10 years to control my condition. But I prefer crises from time to time than pills. I worked with repressed aggression. In fact, I don't have one, unlike before. For example, I can now let my husband pour himself food, whereas before I would feel uncomfortable.

T

toto

Yes, but I'm horrified by what some schizophrenics do. Before, when I was healthy, I thought they used the diagnosis as an excuse. Well, Muslims are a little more special because in some versions of the Qur'an it says that if you kill for the faith, you will enter paradise. Here one user gave this as an example. While in remission, I read about different cases and pondered what thoughts

T

toto

there is a schizophrenic to attack someone. It occurred to me that if I decided that someone had replaced my family, or if the devil wanted to inhabit them, they had better kill me no I kill they knowing I was in crisis. During the second crisis, I thought a loved one was obsessed with the devil. Then I analyzed with my psychologist and he asked me what makes me think so. The relative in question is not a nice person. My psychologist taught me to look for metaphors in my crises. (Since I don't believe it, I would say that there is a lot of meaning in my crises ... if I tell you it is ... a personal tragedy and a tragedy all over the world.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
i gather different psychiatrists in different countries define schitzoprenia differently as do psychiatrists at different times, a cure for schitzoprenia can depend on whats meant by schitzoprenia

i said to one psychiatrist you say i'm schitzoprenic and those psychiatrists who said i wasn't schitzoprenic are wrong how do you know your right when you say i am, he said get 7 different psychiatrists get 7 different diagnoseses

T

toto

I vowed never to write on Facebook again, because that's how my crises usually start. For example: I criticize my employers. Then I experience panic attacks, waiting for their reaction, in a "fight or flight" situation, but I can't do either, I can't sleep and so I end up having a crisis. My crisis stops by deleting these posts. And I slept well for a few days, without obligations (my husband takes care of the children, the children themselves then get involved and learn new things about housekeeping .. :) /

T

toto

Here in Germany they are like parrots. So far I have not seen doctors contradict each other. Besides, in psychiatry, when they heard that once they had schizophrenia, the second time - bipolar, they just solved schizoaffective disorder ... Besides, there is psychosis in bipolar and schizophrenia. So it doesn't matter which of the two will be my diagnosis.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
heard how the nurse at uni had said to one of the lecturers no one gets better from schitzoprenia, that may very well be true but it is possible that a psychiatrist may say your a mistaken diagnosis and that you never had schitzoprenia in the first place, you haven't got better you just never had it in the first place

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
Here in Germany they are like parrots. So far I have not seen doctors contradict each other. Besides, in psychiatry, when they heard that once they had schizophrenia, the second time - bipolar, they just solved schizoaffective disorder ... Besides, there is psychosis in bipolar and schizophrenia. So it doesn't matter which of the two will be my diagnosis.
it mattters whether you have bipolar or schitzoprenia the stigma is different hollywood stars have bipolar murderers and criminals have schitzoprenia