• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

cure for schizophrenia?

• Thread starter Deleted member 94230
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 94230

if they can come up with a vaccine for covid, why can't they come up with a cure for schizophrenia?
stupid schizophrenia i hate it.

T

toto

The cure for schizophrenia is very simple. (At least judging by yourself) You need to know that the voices in your head are all yours. To stop reading about conspiracies and also not to believe in them, in Jesus, in magic, in spirits. To see a doctor to see if you have astigmatism, because I've been told he distorted the pictures, which I find scary. You sleep for 8 hours (I can't fall asleep when problems arise, which leads me to inadequacy) So far, almost no one here have I seen him say that it is his voices and internal dialogue.

D

Deleted member 94230

The cure for schizophrenia is very simple. (At least judging by yourself) You need to know that the voices in your head are all yours. To stop reading about conspiracies and also not to believe in them, in Jesus, in magic, in spirits. To see a doctor to see if you have astigmatism, because I've been told he distorted the pictures, which I find scary. You sleep for 8 hours (I can't fall asleep when problems arise, which leads me to inadequacy) So far, almost no one here have I seen him say that it is his voices and internal dialogue.
a cure would be where you won't need to take meds anymore and it'll instantly fix you forever, positive and negative symptoms both fixed forever.

W

WH433

They don’t know enough about the brain yet although really a better medication or cure probably just needs more funding and interest.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Some say it is a sickness of the mind, others say it is an affliction of the soul.

How do you cure that?

Personally, I feel that it is through tender care and good occupations.

EdEd

EdEd

I think the best tool to cope is to find a way to adapt to your illness or condition to the best of your abilities.. this is the only thing that we have so far.. but I do agree there should be a cure made for schizophrenia.

lifecangetbetter

lifecangetbetter

if they can come up with a vaccine for covid, why can't they come up with a cure for schizophrenia?
stupid schizophrenia i hate it.
the brain is extremely complex. we dont understand alot about it. while on the other hand the covid vaccine could really be anything, its a vaccine and the public is not very weel educated so bigpharma takes ADVANTAGE of that. i wouldnt recommend the vaccine if you're on the younger side because it hasnt been studied for long term effects

lifecangetbetter

lifecangetbetter

a cure would be where you won't need to take meds anymore and it'll instantly fix you forever, positive and negative symptoms both fixed forever.
you can always use the injectables where you dont have to take a pill on a day to day basis. some last up to 3 months

D

Deleted member 94230

you can always use the injectables where you dont have to take a pill on a day to day basis. some last up to 3 months
injections don't work on me. they have too many side effects as i have a prolactin sensitivity. and abilify makes me very restless and gives insomnia so i can't take that and it caused me some risky behaviour too. i am pretty sensitive to injectable meds, except some pills. i wish i could just take an injection and be fine for a month or 3 months :(

EdEd

EdEd

injections don't work on me. they have too many side effects as i have a prolactin sensitivity. and abilify makes me very restless and gives insomnia so i can't take that and it caused me some risky behaviour too. i am pretty sensitive to injectable meds, except some pills. i wish i could just take an injection and be fine for a month or 3 months :(
No doubt it would be nice if it worked not to have to worry about anything for 3 months.

EdEd

EdEd

@fluffpill Were you able to use the thinking strategies I mentioned in the schizoaffective forum?

lifecangetbetter

lifecangetbetter

risky behavior is typically from abilify. you can always try other antipsychotics