• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Ct scan yesterday feeling arghhhh today!

X

Xxsarahl88xc

Well i had a ct scan yesterday on my head and now im feeling all mixed emotions. Im happy its done with, but now im scared they will find something teally scary. Part of me hopes they find something (not a scary something) but something to explain the way i feel 9 times out 10. But part of me obviously hopes they dont. I do suffer with anxiety so i know that is part of it but i feel the way i feel is just to much to be just sinus problems. I know i just have to wait and the replies if i get any wony have any answers that i want but it helps sometimes just write it down. Thanks for reading hope your well xx

R

RunnerBean

All the best. Thinking of you and sending good vibes. x

X

Xxsarahl88xc

Thank you means alot just waiting on results 🤞🤞🤞 x

X

Xxsarahl88xc

Hello, just an update ive got my results and i have inflammation in my sinuses. Ive been reffered to ENT to see what they say about it all which im obvipusly super pleased its nothing serious but its now just more waiting. Ive mentioned to the doc about the pain im constantly in so hes ordered me some blood tests which im going for tomorrow so hopefully know some more next week 🤞🤞🤞 xx

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
I’m so glad it was nothing frightening and that hopefully with treatment you’ll soon be feeling better

R

RunnerBean

This is great news Sarah! The fact that it's nothing serious is absolutely to be celebrated! Really happy for you :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Taffy Anxiety Forum 1
J Anxiety Forum 4
I Anxiety Forum 3