• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Crystal Healing

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Does anybody else here use crystals?

I've been interested in crystals for about 6 years and have had amazing experiences.
You might not believe it, but crystals i've owned have changed appearance, depending on what's been going on.
During a suicide attempt, I had a clear quartz around my neck. When I came around the next morning, the crystal had become clouded.

Anyway, what prompted me to start this thread..
When I first buy a piece of rose quartz (usually in earrings) I find it really powerful.
I feel at peace and really open hearted. However it notice that it 'drains' quite quickly.

So how do you cleanse your crystals?
My usual cleansing method is leaving them out and exposed to the full moon light.
But i'm wondering if perhaps that lunar energy is not totally helpful. :unsure:

Then again, sometimes I know that certain crystals can only hold or be cleansed so much. The clear quartz I previously mentioned is buried in the earth somewhere.

P.S. If you're going to make a foolish reply saying that i'm wasting my time with such hippy, superstitious crap - don't bother. They help me, even if it is just a placebo effect.

cpuusage

ACCOUNT CLOSED
i've been working with crystals for the past 13 years. i think they are healing & therapeutic.

If possible i sometimes leave them in sunlight on the window sill to cleanse. The main thing i do is to hold them under the running water of the tap, & say a basic cleansing prayer/invocation - 'my creator - please remove any disharmonious energies from this crystal & replace with light & healing' then i attune my energies to the crystal.

i'm currently using some crystals on some radionics machines.

i have some pieces of orgonite as well.

*autumn*

*autumn*

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I once had a lapis lazuli and it was too powerful for me so i gave it to my new age shop.

angry butterfly

angry butterfly

when I first glanced this title I thought it said central heating lol.:doh:

I don't have any crystals, maybe I should get some.

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

this thread appeals to me and i would love to learn more on the subject i keep coming back to this thread, i would love a crystal necklace

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

this thread appeals to me and i would love to learn more on the subject i keep coming back to this thread, i would love a crystal necklace
bought one :) should arrive wednesday!

pepecat

pepecat

I've got various bits of crystal and tumbled stones - rose quartz, lapis lazuli, malachite, sunstone, and a few others...... I can't say I ever found any benefit from them, but they do look nice. :)

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Interesting replies.

Judazz, I love crystals! What kind of crystal necklace have you bought?
I agree with pepecat in that even if you're not feeling any effect, they're pretty to look at.

I think I might try some of the methods you've suggested for cleansing CPU. x

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

I bought a pack of 5 different ones one being rose quartz

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

It does also with our technology - LCD etc.
Yes true.

I feel crystals have to do with spirit, and while this world is focused on the material their powers are limited. That's what I feel.

I think it in Ancient Britain - in Celtic times before the Romans - they were very spiritual and I am sure crystals were important. That time in the history is very interesting.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Read an interesting book of someone channelling someone (can't remember who)..
And they said how crystals hold the Christ energy - Christals.
Also that the crystal energies are actually within us, and that the stones themselves just help us tune into those energies.

The whole subject is really fascinating.