• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Crying all the time..

J

Jisatsu

Anything makes me cry and I mean properly cry. My mum hadn't washed a dress I wanted to wear today for example and I just burst into hysterics and for the rest of the evening I felt like rubbish. I wanted to cut and shout at people and just be on my own.

I posted a thread a few days ago about not going to the Dr and I think part of the reason I won't go is that when I think about going to see my Dr it makes me realise that everything will come to the surface and that my problems are real and someone actually knows of them.. I don't know why I'm really posting this, I just needed to let it out :(

iffybob

iffybob

I think you do need to go to the doctors .. and take your mum with you to back you up..

.. goog luck .. :)

X

xxxmetal-chickxxx

everybody is right go to docs ...hard at first but they will help u =D

getting better

getting better

I agree with everyone else, jisatsu. You really should go to the doctor. I know that first step is hard to take but once you've unloaded on him and you finally get the help you need you'll wonder why you didn't go before. You are definately suffering from depression and it needs professional help. There is no need to deal with this alone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Depression Forum 9
I Depression Forum 11
jdoe123 Depression Forum 6
Momoris Depression Forum 4
C Depression Forum 2