crying all the time

A

amitbeknly1

Hi I'm new to this page so I'm not sure if this is the right part to post this on . first of all i want to say sorry to bother you. But For a substantial amount of time now I've done nothing but cry, I look at other people's lives and how happy they are and then i look at my life and I realised that my life is pointless I feel worthless, useless, have no confidence, low self esteem, guilty when something goes okay for me, always feel i have to do everything for so called friends and family even though they never give me another thought , dont like social events, lost all hope, never put myself first always feel like I have to put other's before me or they make me feel guilty I find myself wanting to be alone all the time and crying. Im currently homeless and have been for about 3/4 year's.
I go without new clothes etc as I get b made to feel like I don't deserve anything new. Im always getting bullied (even though the one's bulling me will say that they are only messing around) name called made to feel that I don't matter this has also been going on for as long as i can remember. I have no one I can turn to as ive tried talking to a friend and they basically told me to fuxxxxx grow up made me feel worse than ever. I feel ugly and fat so I know that no bloke will ever want to be with me, (currently still single have been for years) I find myself crying anywhere and everywhere I go, I dont know what to do I just feel that my life is not worth anything. Sorry to go on but I really don't have anyone i can count on. I hate putting on people. I hate feeling this way will it get any better I ju feel so alone. X

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
:welcome: love from Fairy Lu xx you don't need to feel alone any longer x the members here will make you feel very welcome and im sure you will make new friends soon xxxx

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

helllo and welcome

AndyfromScotland

AndyfromScotland

Hi I'm new to this page so I'm not sure if this is the right part to post this on . first of all i want to say sorry to bother you. But For a substantial amount of time now I've done nothing but cry, I look at other people's lives and how happy they are and then i look at my life and I realised that my life is pointless I feel worthless, useless, have no confidence, low self esteem, guilty when something goes okay for me, always feel i have to do everything for so called friends and family even though they never give me another thought , dont like social events, lost all hope, never put myself first always feel like I have to put other's before me or they make me feel guilty I find myself wanting to be alone all the time and crying. Im currently homeless and have been for about 3/4 year's.
I go without new clothes etc as I get b made to feel like I don't deserve anything new. Im always getting bullied (even though the one's bulling me will say that they are only messing around) name called made to feel that I don't matter this has also been going on for as long as i can remember. I have no one I can turn to as ive tried talking to a friend and they basically told me to fuxxxxx grow up made me feel worse than ever. I feel ugly and fat so I know that no bloke will ever want to be with me, (currently still single have been for years) I find myself crying anywhere and everywhere I go, I dont know what to do I just feel that my life is not worth anything. Sorry to go on but I really don't have anyone i can count on. I hate putting on people. I hate feeling this way will it get any better I ju feel so alone. X
First of all, :welcome:

It must have taken great courage and strength to post for the first time - it's never easy. Also note, you are not bothering anyone.

We are all here to help, support and listen.

I sit in my room most nights and cry. I used to have great opportunities ahead of me - University didn't work out so I'm stuck back in a dead end town with little company / people to turn to.

It can be extremely difficult to know who to turn to, especially if a friend of yours has a kind of "get a grip" attitude. My brother is still the same with me. I tried to turn to him but it must be a male thing to try and act "macho".

If it's any consolation, I've been single for years. Well, I had one relationship at the beginning of the year which was a car crash and lasted for 3 weeks.

Never let anyone bully you - I've been there. What some people may pass off as name calling can be extremely hurtful and my advice would be to make sure you stand up for yourself (which I know can be difficult with low self-esteem).

Please stay in touch on this forum. We're all ears and will offer any help we can.

Welcome again!

Andy

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Welcome to the forum.
You sound really depressed and i'm sorry to hear that. :hug:
Have you sought any (professional) help for it? x

A

amitbeknly1

Thanks for the welcome guys means a lot. I really don't know why I feel like this. Im laying on my bed right now knowing that I have to get up but just can't do it. So then I'm crying again x

3little

Hello amitbeknly1, I feel the same way too. I used to be so confident and outgoing. However, something changed... I lost all my friends. It really hurts, but what hurt the most was when my best friend turned her back on me.
I look up to you and everyone on this page because I haven't the courage to post about my problems. Probably the single thing that has helped me feel better is hope. It sounds meaningless. However, hoping that things will change when you've hit rock bottom and a situation cannot get any worse, definitely alleviates the pain. I do hope you feel better, this feeling sucks!

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Hello amitbeknly1, I feel the same way too. I used to be so confident and outgoing. However, something changed... I lost all my friends. It really hurts, but what hurt the most was when my best friend turned her back on me.
I look up to you and everyone on this page because I haven't the courage to post about my problems. Probably the single thing that has helped me feel better is hope. It sounds meaningless. However, hoping that things will change when you've hit rock bottom and a situation cannot get any worse, definitely alleviates the pain. I do hope you feel better, this feeling sucks!
:welcome: to you too Mango.

You have made a good first step in posting here, and a supportive one too :)

R

Rose19602

Hi,
So sorry to read this. I'm not surprised you're crying all the time and feeling depressed...you have a huge amount to deal with.
Please stick around and we will support you all that we can. Sometimes having a friendly ear and someone to say that you are not alone can help....I have found so anyway!
I'm one of the forum guides btw. If you need any help settling we can be identified by our fuscia coloured names. Feel free to message us if you need anything at all.
Hope to hear more from you.
x

A

amitbeknly1

Just want to say thank you for being there all of you it means so much x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Depression Forum 8
H Depression Forum 65
Foxjo Depression Forum 6
Fairy Lucretia Depression Forum 5