• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

crossing over to another dimension

• Thread starter lifecangetbetter
  • Start date
lifecangetbetter

lifecangetbetter

ACCOUNT CLOSED
do you guys ever feel like hearing all these voices and hallucinating so much means we're about to cross over to another dimension? like our souls are being prepped for a different consciousness than this one. im guessing itd be too harsh on the soul to abruptly go from one dimension to another and that were are in a transitioning poeriod? quite a bit of my voices are inaccurate but i cant let go of the fact i was able to read one of my friends like a BOOK. i heard ALLL her thoughts when id hang with her and even when i went home. i cant let go of that. that means we are connected

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Yes bro. You are onto something. It is an interesting silver lining - a crack in the matrix

lifecangetbetter

lifecangetbetter

ACCOUNT CLOSED
i wish we could just go. im only 30. i CANT imagine another 40 years of this. i seriously cant

i dont like this planet. simply put. i disagree with everything

lifecangetbetter

lifecangetbetter

ACCOUNT CLOSED
a voice just told me you cant interact with angels without interacting with demons and my whole body just tingled

Keesha

Keesha

While I’m not schizophrenic, I do believe some people have and use more of their 6th sense than others. Many consider themselves intuitive empaths and prefer an introverted lifestyle.

OCDguy

OCDguy

The problem with the unknown and hallucinations is we try to rationalise them. It can lead us in all manner of directions when no doubt our thought processes are already clouded. It can lead us far from being in touch with reality and who knows that might even lead us to dark and dangerous thoughts too. I think the answer is to confide in our Health Care Professionals. It can help us to keep thinking rationally and allow the experts to provide the correct care as they have a clear understanding of what we are experiencing and how our thought processes are working. I personally don't believe in telepathy, although it might be possible to read/pick up on someone's thoughts through their facial expressions. I don't know if this helps...