• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Crisis tw: suicide, drugs

N

Nico

I think im having a crisis? Im not sure maybe im just exaggerating and im looking for excuses to not admit myself because my sister who is currently lending me her home would not like that. Ive already been admitted 3 times and im 21 and i dont have a job or anything and if i keep getting admitted she's going to get tired and where am i going to go if she decides to kick me out? But idk ive been high for 8 days straight now, ive impulsively wasted a shit ton of money on a mobile game, ive said a lot of risky shit and just idk my life feels like its falling apart, weed is barely holding me up, nothing is interesting anymore, theres nothing that i want, except motivation, a purpose and happiness. Ive even been thknking about doing hard drugs lately. Acid, crystal meth, cocaine. Whatever makes me wanna live. I think that if i dont do something ill end up harming myself fatally but i dont think my sister would like either. The hospital or my death.

MeAndMyDepression

MeAndMyDepression

It may help to have a look at these two pages on the forum: Suicidal Crisis and Mental Health Forum - Getting Help about what to do if you're feeling suicidal, or if you need emergency help. I hope you can use the forum for support during this difficult time.

If you’re thinking about suicide and are in immediate danger, please call your local emergency number (i.e. in the UK call 999, in the USA or Canada call 911, in Australia call 000 and in New Zealand call 111) or call the international emergency number of 112.

If you have been affected by the contents of this thread and would like to speak to someone about your feelings you can call one of the following helplines:

In the UK and Ireland, the Samaritans can be contacted on 116 123.
In the US, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is 1-800-273-8255.
In Canada, the Suicide Prevention Service on 1.833.456.4566.
In Australia, the crisis support service Lifeline is on 13 11 14.
In New Zealand, the Need to Talk service is on 1737 or 080017371737.
Other international helplines can be found at www.befrienders.org.

MeAndMyDepression

MeAndMyDepression

I think im having a crisis? Im not sure maybe im just exaggerating and im looking for excuses to not admit myself because my sister who is currently lending me her home would not like that. Ive already been admitted 3 times and im 21 and i dont have a job or anything and if i keep getting admitted she's going to get tired and where am i going to go if she decides to kick me out? But idk ive been high for 8 days straight now, ive impulsively wasted a shit ton of money on a mobile game, ive said a lot of risky shit and just idk my life feels like its falling apart, weed is barely holding me up, nothing is interesting anymore, theres nothing that i want, except motivation, a purpose and happiness. Ive even been thknking about doing hard drugs lately. Acid, crystal meth, cocaine. Whatever makes me wanna live. I think that if i dont do something ill end up harming myself fatally but i dont think my sister would like either. The hospital or my death.
"Ive even been thknking about doing hard drugs lately. Acid, crystal meth, cocaine. Whatever makes me wanna live."

Won't doing hard drugs lead you into a downward spiral and make you not want to live? It could have the opposite effect of what you're trying to achieve.