• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Crisis team discharge

M

marc1980

I was at the Crisis and Resolution team this afternoon to speak to the doctor to discuss things and try and resolve what is going on.

I really want to be discharged from the crisis team but that is not happening at the moment.

How do i go about being discharged?

They want to keep seeing me for the time being to keep a eye on me.

They are worried I think because I am staying in a hotel at the moment and refuse to go home.

Doing my nut in why can't they leave me alone!

I did go to the hotel to end my life but nothing happened, did not try anything. I was a missing person and the police caught up with me and took me to the hospital.

Should I ignore them, they want to see me on Wednesday sometime. Hopefully that will work and be discharged.

Then get back to try and kill myself, the brain is loving all the attention, keeping me alive!

W

Waverunner

Given your post, they are right about wanting to see you. I understand the feelings around the crisis team as having issues myself at the moment. However, it seems that you aren't ok so keep seeing them. Let them try and help.

M

marc1980

Could they just refer me to the GP and go and see them if need be?

W

Waverunner

I don't have a lot of experience with them but don't think they will discharge you while you are feeling as you are. That said, they also wouldn't want to keep seeing you if they didn't think you were a risk to yourself. How would they know that you would go and see your GP if things got very bad again?

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Theyll discharge you to cmht if they think youre safe

M

marc1980

Is it the fact I an staying in a hotel at the moment and refuse to go home? Nothing happened at the hotel.

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Why are you in a hotel?

W

Waverunner

I'm sure that doesn't help. I guess you went there with intention and remaining there can point towards you still having that intention. But there are probably other factors as well. Maybe how you are presenting to them.

M

marc1980

Staying in the hotel because i do not want to go home, nothing is there (the dog dies last year).

What do you mean how I am presenting to them?

W

Waverunner

It's hard for me to say as I don't know you and wasn't there. It was only a suggestion that what you are saying to them is still concerning them.

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Staying in the hotel because i do not want to go home, nothing is there (the dog dies last year).

What do you mean how I am presenting to them?
And what is there in a hotel? I dont quite understand. Youre being awfully vague therefore advice we can give will be limited

catkin

catkin

ACCOUNT CLOSED
If your post was written by someone else mark, would you not be concerned about that person's welfare? If you are fine then the CRT will discharge you in a blink, if you are pushing for discharge while living in a hotel that you went to to kill yourself, they are right to be concerned IMO....

M

marc1980

Ok i did go to the hotel i am staying in at the moment to kill myself. Still being there probably does not help.

The reasons for going to the hotel and wanting to end my life is because my dog dies last September and i am in trouble with the police.

I have been in the hotel for over 2 weeks now and have not done anything.

Should be dead really had a week before the police found me to end my life. My fault really, probably cannot blame the crisis team.

They are just doing there job.

M

marc1980

Ok i agree with someone i knew what still staying in the hotel i would be worries about his or her welfare and wondering why they are still staying in the hotel they went to end there life.

M

marc1980

The crisis team are trying to contact me to see me again today but i have been ignoring them. Will this ignoring them get me discharged ?