• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Crisis point

A

Abercrombie92

It wasn't supposed to happen until Friday. I was supposed to give the medication time to kick in and hopefully dampen down the voices enough that it wouldn't reach this point. But I am no longer in control of them. They have completely taken over and my anxiety is through the roof which isn't helping anything. I bought something today and have already started to take them. I feel sick. Going to have to stagger them so I can keep them down. I will be so angry with myself if I throw them back up

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Abercrombie92

I wish I could. My mum is in the house with me and she has been my safety blanket for a long time now but this is the first time I have done it when she is in the house. I don't know how I am going to tell her what I have done. She is going to be so upset

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Yes she will be upset but it would be so much better you telling her what you have done rather than her find you.

xxx

A

Abercrombie92

I am pretty tired today. Still in my jammies. Didn't get home until 4 this morning. I'm not sure how safe I feel anymore. I have someone coming in tonight and then tomorrow I have the gp in the morning then my mental health officer is coming in the afternoon and then my cpn is over on Friday morning. Hopefully I can get through things until then

katya

katya

I am pretty tired today. Still in my jammies. Didn't get home until 4 this morning. I'm not sure how safe I feel anymore. I have someone coming in tonight and then tomorrow I have the gp in the morning then my mental health officer is coming in the afternoon and then my cpn is over on Friday morning. Hopefully I can get through things until then
I'm so glad you were able to get through that very low point, and that there are people coming to help you. Just let them know exactly how you're feeling so they can really help you. Remember you're not to blame, and you're worth a hell of a lot more than you realise right now. Things will get better.

Please let us know how your meeting tonight goes.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Self Harm Forum 6
Optrex Self Harm Forum 5
M Self Harm Forum 2