• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

crazy things in my head (in hospital)

mark payne

mark payne

it's the day 16 i'm still in hospital cause of (hocd) before 2 days while the psy doctor talked to me and i told him the truth i was 100% ok and ready to out and back to my sweet home,i was telling them i'm ok to let me go the doctor said no and told me most of panic attacks go and then back i was 100% sure i'm ok , the doctor was right i stayed 2 days fine but last night and today was like hell....everything back again the panic attacks become worse ..the things come in my mind is this..

what if in the future something happen in my brain and turn me gay? is it possible?
what if all the amazing great love i have to women dissapeared or turned to something i dont like?
is it true that everybody is bi?

all that make me back harder and stronger panic attacks its like i'm dying here! especially when i read things from google it make me panic more!

i need help guys plz i swear i need help, what the psy doctor tell me dont change nothing no more.. and it didnt took those ideas from my mind can you answer my questions plz in a scintific way... i need a proof a scientific proof that i wont turn gay one prood only one and i back my life please if someone have a proof tell me and save me plz

also that crazy idea come in my mind at night isi told my self what if we go all to heaven and have all women and food and money and everything we want , won't we get bored and start doing something unatural like be gays that greak me out
Guys PLZ SAVE ME I NEED ALOT OF REPLIES ESPECIALLY A SCIANTIFIQ PROOF PLZ.

Last edited:
R

Rose19602

Hi Mark, the best person to ask is your doctor.

Doctors are scientists and they know about the human body and, allegedly, psychiatrists know about the mind. They can give you the proof you need as well as any of us....if not more scientifically if you want that kind of answer.

In terms of heaven, ask yourself whether a spirit, without a body, could have sex with anyone?

I don't think so....and if you do believe in heaven you will probably agree that only our spirit goes up to heaven.

x

mark payne

mark payne

misskitty thnx for the reply i talked to my doctor i told him everything... he keep telling me that i won't change and to calm down,that's not enough and it make it worst.i know my self and i'm sure if only someone here give me a scintific proof i will be completelly ok cause i had ocds before and when i tell about it on net it go away doctors never saved me ,thnx for ur reply btw.