• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

cravings junk food on seroquel.

V

volnash

Its intense, the only thing i can eat nowadays is fatty food, currently eating home made kfc chicken ish fried.

Anyone else get the cravings on seroquel?

Its not in order, some days i cant eat then suddenly i binge on crap food its one or the other.

Simply put though not logical, salad etc makes its way up again, but high fat foods do not.

Last edited:
LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I like fatty food too, but don't like kfc so much. I prefer better quality chicken.

I don't take seroquel so cant say for sure.

when i first took olanzapine - really when it was zyprexa - i used to overeat a lot.

i am overweight but my weight seems to have stabilized for now

L

lovagemuffin

this drug as soon as I take it I want massive amounts of carbs or anything sweet. ive tried sugar free sweets
eating fruits only etc but really nothing workd Seroquel hunger is like no other hunger LOL

V

volnash

You could say im starting to gain, im up 2 kgs and its not muscle, i dont train at the time.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

its strange i don't get that crazy hunger i had before. also my weight would just pile on in matter of weeks/months.

you get so lost in the moment, eating, distressed you dont notice it

V

volnash

True brat tomato, weight really fluctuates, this is my first interaction on forum for a long time, Microsoft and that hacker has broken my spirits, and then girl dumped me, so could be a comfort thing too.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

True brat tomato, weight really fluctuates, this is my first interaction on forum for a long time, Microsoft and that hacker has broken my spirits, and then girl dumped me, so could be a comfort thing too.
Sorry about.

R.e. Microsoft. I don't really know what to say - but I heard you got a support contract. maybe just need to send some forms of id, and it might be okay.

btw try not to worry about hackers too much.

V

volnash

Lol after i threatened to file a police report, they are on the ignore me side of things, wanna call the papers but they might not take it, im hiring a lawyer though its free for me because A im on benefits B its ID fraud.

Atleast i think its free, if not ill pay, the lawyer sent email to my hacked email so hes also a witness, im clever this way.

Microsoft is impossible when it comes to this, the hacker changed the phone number on the account.

Why do i go to such lengths? Basically had the account since around 2000, it has 14 years of Intel, mails etc on it.

Basically also linked to many sites and games.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Lol after i threatened to file a police report, they are on the ignore me side of things, wanna call the papers but they might not take it, im hiring a lawyer though its free for me because A im on benefits B its ID fraud.

Atleast i think its free, if not ill pay the lawyer sent email to my hacked email so hes also a witness, im clever this way.

Microsoft is impossible when it comes to this, the hacker changed the phone number on the account.
I hope you get it resolved safely.

if i were to lose my email i would be devastated. if someone got my password and messed around - i would be lost. i have other accounts but would be lost. :(

V

volnash

Yes, its ID theft and ill be filing it to the police as such.

The hacker knows that im trying to get açcount back, he deleted the Linkedin profile in my Name.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

The hacker knows that im trying to get açcount back, he deleted the Linkedin profile in my Name.
I think if it happened to me:

1. I would cancel all my bank cards, and get new ones.
2. I would secure my paypal and ebay accounts.
3. start again.

I understand it is hard situation and wish you best of luck volnash

Last edited:
V

volnash

Thanks, i will try and follow your steps, and the police will be able to trace the number of whoevers phone is registered on the microsoft account, once ive reported it then my lawyer will get the rest.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Thanks, i will try and follow your steps, and the police will be able to trace the number of whoevers phone is registered on the microsoft account, once ive reported it then my lawyer will get the rest.
I think I would need to contact customer services of any favorite sites and explain it to them.

Like my Steam account - it has over 100 games on it.

When you think about - we are all really vulnerable.

-------------------
BTW I don't mean to be flippant - but losing everything can be quite a experience.
(i went bankrupt and lost it all)

V

volnash

Indeed, i had steam games too and a wow account diablo2 account, swtor account, battle.net account and many more.

Jaminacaranda

Jaminacaranda

Hmmm the only way I could get rid of my keylogger was to reformat and then either delete all my online accounts or else at least change the password:( Nothing else worked