Crash

Cerise

Cerise

I've been feeling mostly really well until this afternoon when my mood has crashed and I feel hollow and unhappy and really flat. I haven't got anybody to talk to about how I feel because my husband has got tired of listening to me and I feel really alone. I was doing so well but now I feel like I've slipped back, it's hard not to panic when this happens and worry that it isn't going to go. Does anyone else get this?

Unique1

Unique1

Hi cerise
Yes it happens to me a lot.
Understand your fears.

I've been doing well for a few weeks now and am beginning to fear it could happen.
It seems to mostly happen to me when I do too much and begin to feel exhausted, tiredness is definitly something that can bring it on.
I can be triggered by things too and that can make me crash gradually.
I think I'm slowly learning to manage it, in some ways. As much as I can I try to accept it when it happens, sometimes Im better at this than others, I find if I accept it ,rather than fight it or get too fearful, it goes a bit quicker, it does go, but never sure how long it will be.
This forum has helped me a lot.
Like you I just am not comfortable talking to people about it. Because I'm up and down, and I feel people get sick of me. I think we do eventually find our way to managing it, but I inow its not easy.
Your not alone !!
Unique1 x

Cerise

Cerise

Thank you for replying, it helps to know it's not just me. I'm starting to understand patterns of this happening which I'm hoping will help. It's good to be able to post here as well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Bipolar Forum 5
Urban Hermit Bipolar Forum 3