Crap Crap Crap!!!!

Gajolene

Gajolene

Happy new years....NOT... found out the results of my tests for the pain in my legs. Turns out I am currently severely anemic, 3 on a 12 norm scale. And now they want me doing cancer tests,...the dreaded scope. Couldn't they of waited till after holidays to tell me this crap..urgent meds today??? required, guess what pharm is out till after holidays. Just when you think life is picking you up and dusting you off....Bammmm Dropkick to the face....has to fudge it all up.

BlueGlass

BlueGlass

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oh no, but I suppose it is better to get the tests done asap. Hopefully they will be negative. :hug: Is the anaemia causing the leg pain?
xxxxx

Gajolene

Gajolene

the Iron deficiency is, always been a little enemic and b12 but nothing like this. Been causing migraines chronic fatigue, travelling muscle spasms and cramps, electric legs, severe pins an neeles. dizziness and confusion, and development of a cataract leaving me 70% blind in one eye. I highly suspect magnisium deficiency.
> I can't get sick... not now... my boys need me, Remembering my mums colon cancer an all those test and hopital visits during my onet of PTSD nooooooo. freaking out silently, one of those silent rolling down your face hot tears days.

Last edited:
BlueGlass

BlueGlass

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oh no, that sounds horrible to have to cope with on top of everything else, at least know you now the problem you can start to sort it. Are you going to start taking magnesium supplements as well?
xxx

Gajolene

Gajolene

I have a bottle of magnesium/calcium/D# supplements but I've been treating them like flintstones vitamins. Not on a constant basis at all. Weren't doctor recommended was taking them while on effexors. Try to keep up my vit/mineral deposits

BlueGlass

BlueGlass

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I was reading up on magnesium supplements the other month and apparently chelated magnesium is a lot more absorbable, but it is more expensive then the normal stuff. Maybe get some of that as you are suffering a lot. xxx

Gajolene

Gajolene

Yep your right a lot of people don't know that, for years I've knowned about the chelated and tend to stick with swiss chelated vits and supplements. my mum always said check the manufacturer label on your stuff, if it's a cosmetic company don't trust it, always for health in pills creams vits check for pharmacutical labelling, my mum was a London brit what can I sayl lol.
Thanks for the reminder,in my present state of mind, I would of forgot wheN I go in tommorrow.
Chelated has been out since the about the mid eighties. My mum thought herself a vitimin guru that rather looked like Maude from Archie bunker.

Last edited:
BlueGlass

BlueGlass

ACCOUNT CLOSED
That's good that you already have it, I had never even thought about that sort of thing before. Hopefully taking them regularly will build up the levels in your body.
xxx

Gajolene

Gajolene

jeeze watchin this episode and realizing my dad acted like archie, and family dramma was that way back then, my mum was maude for sure and my aunt betty was edith. Worst part Carrol Oconner knocked up my mum( in real life 1952 off a London subway station picked her up while he was training acting in theatre and my oldest sister is his only love child, after he mickeyed her drink.(she looks just like him btw) true story, you can check his acting history and find out. He actually faked an Irish accent when he met her on the train platform. sad part he never knew he had a naturally born bio child. My olest sister age 62 now try telling that to your childhood friends lol....cheers another beer plss...

Last edited:
J

JupiterFlyTrap

TY. Interesting video.