• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

CPTSD

Amber1964

Amber1964

Does anyone here have CPTSD? Just wondered how others cope with PTSD and CPTSD. Thanks and take care.

R

Rogue7

I have cptsd with dissociation and am receiving therapy to integrate my "parts" and work on grounding. My therapist is excellent. So glad I finally found a good one! Once I have the dissociation under control and my personality is more integrated and cohesive I can start emdr.

L

lonelyclove

i have cptsd. needless to say it ruins your life and its a struggle everyday.

E

eyeore

I deal with c-ptsd badly. Zoloft does help with some aspects for me.

Amber1964

Amber1964

My meds help manage the symptons. But some days it sucks. I have DID to.

Heidrun

Heidrun

I have cptsd with dissociation and am receiving therapy to integrate my "parts" and work on grounding. My therapist is excellent. So glad I finally found a good one! Once I have the dissociation under control and my personality is more integrated and cohesive I can start emdr.
I was diagnosed with cptsd and dissociation aswell. What do you mean with dissociation under control and personality integrated? I really struggle with my dissociation and instability....