• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Couple of cool music videos that hit the mark!

E

ettiene.dyer

The following links are two songs about psychiatry and psych drugs that hit the mark and are funny too. They are from a YouTuber and psychologist that has done a number of Documentaries on psychosis and resolving it .....

The Bullshit Song

The Psych Drug Song

F

firemonkee57

Yet another psychologist putting down psychiatry- how radical (not!) .

E

ettiene.dyer

firemonkey57;

I know you from way back I have followed your work. From you posts at schizophrenia.com in the news section, I am not surprised you you prefer psychiatry to alternatives to what psychiatry offers (drug addicticion). Its the winners team (for pharmacuetical CEOs and Psychiatry).

Have you heard of Open Dialogue Therapy as it is practiced in the Lapland of Finland. No to little use of drugs, in depth honest communication between therapists and patients and their families and even friends. Highest FULL recovery rate in the western world.

Read Robert Whitakers books.

Mad In America

AND

Anatomy Of An Epidemic

You can also watch Daniel Macklers videos on Schizophrenia recover HERE

Maybe open up your horizons a little bit.

F

firemonkee57

Psychiatry is far from perfect and I agree some change is necessary. I just don't buy into the extremist " psychiatrist is all bad" position any more than I do its opposite " psychiatry is perfect and beyond criticism"

E

ettiene.dyer

yes i agree drugs can be good in the short run to go around a real problem. But everlasting drugs, new products coming out every day with FDA approval, seems a little to profitable and not effective unless you are CEO manufacturing a Golden parachute? Lets be honest most of our brothers and sisters live in poverty with no real hope. If you know as I do the mind and biological brain is malleable, then you will believe that even a placebo can cure, and that takes real faith, not just drugs and the bottom line to create lasting and actual change. You may elect to favor the more materially oriented technologies, I ask you only to see the effect of them on people, the environment, and mom earth.

The proof that our obession with the material cures is flacid at the least and at most dangerous to not only ourselves but to the whole of the system.

E

ettiene.dyer

is love a link to a preconscious pet or child ? or does love involve warfare , where impoverished are treated like kings and those that have it all are seen as lepers [Deleted]

Last edited:
E

ettiene.dyer

take a picture or a video, put it on face plant and if it virral it wil l be, what is the media and how does it control you
Me Dia
My Diagnosis
name calling
school yard bullies
hog the swings
where there is oil some fucking call of duty soldier will serve there until PTSD sets in
video killed the radio stars

E

ettiene.dyer

same tricks played on every generation, get them while they are young is the mantra

F

firemonkee57

Your latest posts don't make sense to me but I wish you well and hope you can find happiness.

E

ettiene.dyer

thanks for skiming the topics,repost another story from the mass media.