• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

counterfeit meds?

C

cally75

Hi all.

Recently, I bought so called diazapam off the Internet.

Does anyone know how they're supposed to make u feel?

They were shipped from india & to be honest they make me feel worse. Throwing up & staggering about. I'm wondering what the drug laws are in India.

If they're genuine, I'm wondering how they clear customs, especially without a script? Any way of testing them?

They weren't cheap either £90 for 30! I've heard of something called xanax which on paper seem ideal. Is anyone taking them?

I know you're all gonna say go to docs but they won't give me benzos. Any advice about something that actually works.

Hope the rest of u are well

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Thats because they shouldnt be mixed with copious amounts of alcohol x

C

cally75

Thats because they shouldnt be mixed with copious amounts of alcohol x
Lol. How did I know u were gonna say that babe!
I figured mixing them with drink would make them work better but no. It gives me chronic heartburn. Or they could be fake even though it says diazapam on packet.

I'm not too bad today. Didn't drink too much yesterday. X

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Cause im a Nagger :p though I am one to talk! Although I drunk substantially less than you.
I had heart burn, in fact it was just inside burn all week too I feel your pain! :hug1:

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Maybe you should lay off the drink for awhile? :)

Kerome

Kerome

Stuff from China is said to be better. There was a recent tv programme here in Holland where they tested what was actually in the packages that came back from various places, and the Chinese firm did really well on purity and supplying what it said on the packet.

Unfortunately I can't remember the name of the business...

C

cally75

Stuff from China is said to be better. There was a recent tv programme here in Holland where they tested what was actually in the packages that came back from various places, and the Chinese firm did really well on purity and supplying what it said on the packet.

Unfortunately I can't remember the name of the business...
It's interesting they have a UK phone number, same day despatch. Took 2 weeks to arrive & from new Delhi! Third time I bought now & all came from same company! It's illegal for UK pharmacies to sell without a script. I go back to my original question, how comes they get through customs as they're a class c drug without a script. Strange!

Kerome

Kerome

According to the Dutch programme the packages are incorrectly but cleverly described on the forms, so that it looks like it's something legitimate going to a sound business or company. They just write the forms so that it checks all the boxes for getting through customs.

C

cally75

Like I have said to you before. Don't do it! You never know what's in them.
But I Google it MarlieeBee & pics were exactly same as what I got. Packets & everything the same. Without testing them there's no way to tell the difference. Maybe cos I drink with them was why I was sick. And they seem legit, 100% money back guarantee if ur not happy. The jury's out on this one!!

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Just get some ketamin if you wanna get monged out lol

B

Breathless

100% money back guarantee because it prolly costs like £2 a packet in India. If you had a reaction with alcohol they may be legit but put it down to experience and buy from China! Or even don't take them at all, the rebound anxiety you get once you stop taking diazepam is awful.

F

fair&square75

I heard a story on the news once of a paramedic who bought amytriptaline and she died,I wouldn't buy them cally,better to be safe than sorry...and I dare bet they are posted in the hope they wont get noticed etc x