Could really use advice and help

S

Sidney1989

I wasn't sure where to post this exactly. Me and my boyfriend have been together for almost two years it was great until recent months. He has stopped wanting to do things with me like we used to cuddle and watch things now he says he can't do it anymore as he gets bored he needs to be playing with his phone and watching things. He is more interested in playing on either his phone and PS4 and I am usually the one who has to initiate things because when we are together he would rather be in another world.He can also be extremely rude and blunt towards me which makes me upset which results in him getting annoyed at me. He doesn't seem to be happy being around me anymore he's always happy when he's gardening or playing the PS4. I don't understand what's changed between us but all I know is I am not happy anymore and have told him this but he seems to think everything is ok. He visited the doctor as he thought he had ADHD which would explain his need to always be playing video games or doing something with his hands but the doctor thinks it's depression. Anyone have any advice?

S

Sidney1989

I've told him today I'm seriously thinking of backing away from the relationship because it's making me feel so sad.