• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Coughing

shaky

shaky

I was coughing so hard in the night I looked it up on Patient.co.uk and NHS direct [cough]
They did not indicate that I was in mortal danger. [cough]
So I went back to bed. [cough]

I'm about sick of this.
[cough, cough, cough]
:low:

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

It's bound to be getting you down Shaky. I hope you feel better soon :hug1:

monopod

monopod

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I feel your pain mate. You've probably got the same stinking cold I've had for the last week or so.

R

Rose19602

I had a cough for about 5 weeks and now I've passed it on to hubby.
It wasn't a bad cough...just persistent, tickly and incredibly irritating at night and when I got hot!

Don't know if this is the same "virus" that you have, but hubby has now had it for 3 weeks and it's keeping us both awake now!

I sympathise.
x

H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
i got a bad cough, i think it peaked the last few days as it seems a bit better today luckily. i got an anesthetic throat spray which makes it hurt a bit less.

shaky

shaky

Yesterday I had a temperature and had a lot less energy than normal
Lst night I put a folded duvet and pillows on my bed so that I was sleeping more upright - it seemed to help.
Still low on energy
I am having a party tomorrow and wanted to do lots of cleaning and preparation - but most of that has been abandoned as I couldn't muster the energy - had to have some lie-downs in bed as well at times.
It's a pain.

But, the cough is less often and less exhausting now - so I am getting better.