• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Coping With Life

C

cope

I made Coping With Life to be a place for people to read about others peoples problems about how they deal with them, and then express their own difficulties.
Its still new, but much to be added each day. I encourage a lot of posts from outside sources, so if you have something to say, then please post it or email it to me.

Or PM here.

copingwithlife.weebly.com <-----copy and paste to browser.

thank you.

-cope.

(I am looking for contributors and content writers. so feel free to let me know if your interested)

keepsafe

keepsafe

And I thought about how lucky I am to have so many people in my life I can vent too. And how unfortunate it'd be for other people, who don't have people they can express themselves to, and how much everyone needs that.

Thats why people come here - to have somewhere to vent and share with other's who are not fotunate enough to have someone to vent to in their real lives - Or should I say I am talking about myself here anyway.

Interesting

KS

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Other 2
Tamziie93 Other 0
M Other 5