• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

N

natalie

HI Flyoffthe,

Just to update you presently, I haven;t had any more sudden "attacks" of voices, at all not since the one on Saturday. I have been and presently am very well.

Today, I was able to my workouts twice today to my dvds, in at home.

Best regards,

Natalie Berg.

F

flyoffthe

HI Flyoffthe,

Just to update you presently, I haven;t had any more sudden "attacks" of voices, at all not since the one on Saturday. I have been and presently am very well.

Today, I was able to my workouts twice today to my dvds, in at home.

Best regards,

Natalie Berg.
Hey Natalie,

Voices are mysterious so if they show up don't be dismayed. You are doing well it sounds as a person and that's what's important. You should never think of yourself as not a good person because bad spirits bother you. It's not your fault, weakness, or blame in any way. I'm glad you are attack free presently, its always good when the voices are not around. I have setbacks when they show up but I stopped judging myself because of them. Good job on your workouts, staying active makes a big difference in life overall. Always glad to hear from you! ~Peter Hubinsky

N

natalie

Hi Flyoffthe,

Before I start, that is a very interesting, about being a good person, rather than bad, and can I just add, also, that negativity feelings, do not help either"! On the spirit front, I'm fine, very well. No further heard voices, no.

A short u pdate; I have done my workout for today, and I might workout again, later today.

I always sometimes mostly, sap out of overnight of sleeping, bang with a start of paranoia, and i just can't get back, so I feel right, I'll workout later. Often, than, not, my parents are in, so I can't workout during the afternoons. If on the odd occasion, they are out, then I am able to do just that.

I also, this overnight, have been listening to musicals, and music, and knitting combined.

Momentarily, I am listening to Diana Krall. I'll switch over to my strong very favourite, singing songstress - Jane McDonald.

Best regards.

Natalie,

London, UK. England.

N

natalie

Hi Flyoffthe,

Just an short update;

I was typing an email, about to, and during this procedure - I couldn't concentrate, I felt what coudl I do, ahh, I'll fetch my walkman and listening to music whilst on line.

It wasn't the question of spirits, I just couldn't concentrate. For a short moment.

Which was highly unusual.

Best regards,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Just lately I have had a couple more heard voices. Keeping in mind, I have been extremely shattred, up early f rom overnight, the voices filtered through. Woudln't have a clue who they were from, and also, i don't delve into the voices, I'd feel worse off than i really am.

Temporarily, to help me sleep better and also I have been stablised for a longlong time, I have temporarily reduced my dose down, carefully does it now, to 15ml. I felt that 20ml wouldn't do anything very much to keep me stablised. Anyway, i shall monitor for the week ahead, and debrief the junior anchor GP on Monday. That will be a meds review appointment. I have a feeling that she wishes for blood tests t o be done also.

i am hoping to get anothe challenging harder and faster session, of contemporary dance aerobics done, tomorrow. Early morning prefreably.

As always, I am still keeping to the method of listening to musicals and music, and knitting.

Have a good day/evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.