S

sallimae76

My voices are external. They sound like devils or demons. It is because I am a 43 year old virgin.

S

sallimae76

He tells me to "burn" and says "I can't believe it" nonstop. Hundreds of times per day. I can also feel his energy around me.

C

Cat

Yes sorry. I was in the process of updating the website, that is now called "Schizophrenia Voices Info". The database stuff is now deprecated and the link was erroneous.
Hi Sscott. I just wanted to say I think it is amazing that you have created this database/website to help other voice hearers. I am certain you are making a difference to people out there! One day I hope to be of help to others too, but first I need to get a better handle on my own voices. Today they have been haunting me like there is no tomorrow. Lord almighty. Oh well, I shall continue on. Anyways, thanks again for being awesome!

G

GTG

Also holding it and focusing upon it helps in order to reduce the volume that these voices present.

N

natalie

This sounds to me, that you need to have professional mental h ealth help and t o have medication.

Also, you could try listening to music, and listen to music whilst at the computer, that could also work.

Best Wishes.

J

Jules5

My thoughts are do not listen to the voices. I love the first post on this thread. I think those steps help. I hear voices have for years Now that I am aware of their destructive behavior I more use the steps outlined. I hate it when I am around others hearing voices at the same time. I am baffled with this. Usually have an episode. piss everyone off. Lots of love and hugs to all