• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

cookie

C

cookie

i thought i would just tell everyone on site, a little about myself,im 44 years old female, happily married with 7 children, i have a community psychiatric nurse, to help me with my mental health, i feel very low at the moment, ive seen a psychiatrist who puts all down to my abusive childhood, i have suffered at the hands of my own mother and brothers all because i was born female, as a defenceless child , i have been raped for years as a child and sexually abused by my mums partners, battered and held at knife point by my own mother and threatened with my life daily,a child slave and sent out by mum to beg for food at local shops , it goes on my life has been horrendous and the abuse has gone on until two years ago when finally, i sumed up the courage too escape and move far enough away as to try and find out what normality is,the only time my mum and brothers liked me was when i gave them money, i was trying so hard to buy love, i realize now you cannot buy love, my loving heart had lots of love to give, for my love was a trapped prisoner from being a small child. thanks for reading my post,cookie:confused:

S

*Sapphire*

Hi Cookie and :welcome: to the forum. I am sorry for all your experiences, I hope you find this forum as friendly and supportive as I have.

iffybob

iffybob

Hi , cookie

Hello, sorry about what you went through , I hope we can help you here, take care of yourself and learn to be happy.....

....... boB ........ :flowers:

4evalost

4evalost

:grouphug: COOKIE :grouphug:

Sorry Cookie I didn't read this post earlier.. I hope you find the help and support that you so deserve.. I'm so sorry for what you had to endure as a child and from your own mother and brothers..

You are a strong person and you will get thru this and people on here will help you too me included :) and I'm hopeless atadvice but am always happy to listen xx

:cry: