• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

converting anxiety and emotions into voluntary hallucinations through the tail

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

Confusion of what a person at a distance has said where you might here them saying 'kill' when they really said 'I like my dog' occurrs often. Paranoia leads after this that you will start confusing words into dangerous obscenities that will make your tail freeze up and cause anxiety. So fear or, you may feel indifference as to what other's are saying at a distance or that you can't interpret. Human's have been proven that they can point there auditory focus. This sort of fear can be 'taken out' of the tailbone by relaxing the tail and then causing a voluntary hallucination. You can cause a voluntary hallucination when you have anxiety by relaxing your tailbone then throwing the anxiety up into the air like your pretending to throw a ball up in the air. I use my ghost generally to cause voluntary hallucinations. You can relax your tailbone by , breathing differently, pretending to taste something, looking around at things that might be of interest or not, using voluntary hallucination.

EdEd

EdEd

Yea , I through emotions around.. or act like I'm throwing off to side of my view.

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

Yea , I through emotions around.. or act like I'm throwing off to side of my view.
Do you understand what I mean by voluntarily causing an hallucination? It is something I have been trying to master for years. I first noticed a ping sound in my pop can sounded very suspicious to the emotions that were going on at the time. I then took a big step when I started throwing my tailbone into the game and could seemingly control lightning. Having disbelief for what someone is saying may control a lamp that it dims briefly. Look for any stiffness in the spine or the stomach that resembles anxiety, relax it, and throw it out of your balance system as a clicking noise or a brief bug across the vision. I swear its not that hard. It regrows according to your thoughts so entertaining yourself with the hallucination can give you a moment to move on with your thoughts.

EdEd

EdEd

I use visualization techniques to avoid using words in thoughts... and I would say your central nervous system (Brain and Spine) is incredibly responsive to what's going on..being that it's the parts that are effected..in my personal opinion.

EdEd

EdEd

My vision is permanently screwed anyways it looks like static all the time.

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

But quiet simply Anger and fear and sadness can change into each other very easily, then they can be traced back to love and embarassment which can be discarded for indifference or even happiness and higher. Whenever you collapse an emotion into indifference you can cause a voluntary hallucination. An example of a voluntary hallucination might be causing flies to seem to whiz across sight, or other similar visual things. Having control over hallucination by deliberatley causing confusion gives you the person who caused the confusion a chance to sort of control people and what they think.

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

My vision is permanently screwed anyways it looks like static all the time.
I have yet to try an experiment where on can visualize dreams onto the static of a TV using an elastic ball plugged into the TV antenna with lemon juice and alcohol across it held up to the vestibular of a sleeping person. I think its fascinating that you see static. I see it to when its darker out. There are some crazy things to control when you lay with your eyes shut. You can control all sorts of subconscious drawings and become better at lucid things.

EdEd

EdEd

Yes , this is true... within the static I can think of different shapes and illusions and they appear to me as a visual.

EdEd

EdEd

Even though I know Telepathy is possible I'm 1000% percent against using any type of energy to communicate or telecommunicate.. to anyone or anything. I'm not good at it , hence why I've decided against it.

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

Even though I know Telepathy is possible I'm 1000% percent against using any type of energy to communicate or telecommunicate.. to anyone or anything. I'm not good at it , hence why I've decided against it.
I don't believe in telepathy at the moment although I've been hear before then been stuck down the rabbit hole later. What parts of telepathy do you believe to be real? Passing telepathy kind of happens everyday almost but still no one ever responds to it verbally. That makes me think that it doesn't exist and the only way to get it out is through stories.

EdEd

EdEd

I just verbalize that I'm against it... pretty sure they get the message.. if not then they dont listen as well as they should.