• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Convert to islam

H

Hell00justme

Funny how schitzophenics all end up in a church wonder if mosques have the same thing

floater

floater

flying spaghetti monster, it's new and it's free

R

Rebeca1

I went to a church were people were hearing voices and having visions believing it was from God. The same spirits got into me so they can talk amongst themselves and won't leave my body. They have revealed themselves to me they are not God they are space ghosts who are killing our spirits off after death up in the ozone or spirit mist so they don't get done by the real spirit ghost lead universal government from outer space for illegally making bodies out of spirit mist and visions.
There are three of them two male and one female. They can split off into about ten men each, can make themselves visible or invisible, don't eat or drink, don't sleep or get tired, can move very quickly, can teleport around by way of thought just by saying over there with their minds to a place that they can see then are there.
Space ghosts produce spirit mist from ar the age of 14 that floats up and lays still in space. Spirit mist looks misty to ghosts but is invisible to people in bodies and the only ghosts that can pass through it are the space ghosts who have put it there, human ghost embryos can not. Spirit mist thinks. Once spirit mist is wrapped around a planet clouds come and it starts to rain. Space ghosts stand in a bit of spirit mist do a vision of trees say cut off with their minds and life is created. It is illegal to make bodies because bodies eat each other and feel pain so is deemed as cruel. It is a 500 year sentence for making bodies but no one has ever killed spirit people before until now. We are only crushable because we are so small a tiny floating ghost embryo. Plants and animals are okay because they go back up to the spirit mist after death and live on. We live in one of the remotes parts of the universe so criminal activity can take place.
There is spirit mist wrapped around the world, space station and space junk as not to get us noticed by the real spirit ghost lead universal government from outer space and to kill and entrap human spirits.
Our only hope is for someone to die in deep space away from the space ghosts and spirit mist so they can grow from human ghost embryo to ghost then be able to teleport around space avoiding star's to get help for the earth. Someone dying on the moon and Mars in time for people colonising is probably no good as the space ghosts will know where to look and our spirits will probably lay still in space and be easy to catch. Someone dying on the journey to mars might just do it.
Space ghosts stop ageing around the age of 40 and never die and neither should we once out of the body we are only crushable because we are so small. Space ghosts don't suffer from depression or boardom like people in bodies do.
The female space ghost in my body who said she crushes human ghost embryos to death up in the ozone or spirit mist who has killed women and children in bodies has abuse me sexually, emotionally and physically daily for about seven years now. She keeps on passing through my head as to kill my spirit I go a blur I don't know how long I will last two years maybe. I have messaged Ben Wallace uk defence Secretary, seti, seth shostak, the white house and Lisa pratt nasa about abuse and the earth situation. If you can think of anything else I can do please let me know. The male spirit without the bump on his tummy said people believe in space what you sing can happen. So please sing for me and mankind. Sing the space ghosts who are killing our spirits off have absconded.
Visions are a big thing in space why people in bodies only tend to have little dreams apart from schizophrenic who can't control theirs by opening and closing their eyes like space ghosts do when they are not happy with one do Im not sure. When people see strange things like ghosts and UFOs they most probably have just had a vision and not realised it. Some UFOs could be military.
The evil space ghosts in my body often pass themselves off as demons or God as a form of escapism. They are less likely to get into Muslims because the female space ghost made them from her own spirit and likes them but she also made chinese people and has killed a few Chinese women in bodies. The male spirit with the bump on his tummy made whites and the male spirit without the bump on his tummy made black. The evil space ghosts who are holding the world to ransom are white and don't like getting into black bodies they normally kill and toucher people of their own race in bodies.
When the real spirit ghost lead universal government ever comes to the earth from outer space they will come in peace and in great force and will not stop until every bit of spirit is released from bodies.

L

linus

But it seems you describe “threats”, not something that happens to you

F

fluffpill

Yes mosques have the same thing. I am a muslim and i became very religious in psychosis. I had never stepped into a mosque till psychosis hit. psychosis feels a lot like what ghosts (jinns in islam) do to your body and mind (according to information regarding jinns online) so the first thing that comes to mind is God for protection (paranoia), and for giving visions and choosing you for it (delusions of grandeur). I had tactile hallucinations that i believed were jinns running in my body/blood. I had sexual delusions (jinns causing lust). I had visions, religious leaders praying and of Kaaba. I had hallucinations of jinns coming to get me or standing beside me and just staring. I had auditory hallucinations that i thought were jinns. I became too religious to see all this as a psychological issue rather than all about jinns/God and fight between good/evil. I had delusions about angels too. Everything supernatural in islam became my psychosis. I still believe ghosts/jinns have something to do with causing psychosis/schizophrenia, but i am too lazy to be as religious now + traumatized.

Funny thing is that my body parts used to heat up too when i felt movement in them. Jinns are made of fire according to quran. If it’s not jinns then our mind is extremely powerful and can deceive us in ways a normal person can’t even imagine.

F

Faceplant

I've never believed in God and haven't been into a church in decades. Even during my worse psychotic episodes a belief in God never crossed my mind. I was just pissed evolution fucked me up.

protocol

protocol

That would be some well running evolution: having a male and a female evolved at the same time just behind the corner. They even had a pint of lager!
In my opinion religion is a medium between low intelligence and higher beings. Aliens, you name it.
It looks like it looks like. These people have problem, so they must express repentance in religious rituals. There is no way they can afford it in real life. No, I am not religious.