Contacting atos problem

Artmuzz

Artmuzz

I just received a text from atos reminding me of my appointment with them for PIP this week. I noticed on the text that it mentions if I want to change the appointment date then to phone them immediately which I thought was strange considering it is New Year's Day and most offices are shut. Nevertheless, I phoned them to change my appointment because I am feeling unwell but I cannot get through. Instead I am put on hold telling me that the advisors are busy and to wait. I waited and waited for an advisor to speak to me but after an hour of waiting I was disconnected from the call. This is very frustrating.:mad:

This is making me think that there is only one advisor working and that's the reason for the long wait and then getting disconnected. Please advise.

Artmuzz

Artmuzz

Also, has anyone else tried phoning atos today (New Years day) and got disconnected after waiting a whole hour on the phone?

Last edited:
H

Helena1

Forum Safety Team
Did you get through?
I wouldn't have thought they would be working today.

Artmuzz

Artmuzz

Did you get through?
I wouldn't have thought they would be working today.
No, I was waiting on the phone for an hour until I was cut off. However, I phoned again this morning and managed to get through and I got my appointment changed to a later date.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3