• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Constant thoughts of Homicide and suicide.

S

skibblesx

Alright, for a few months now I keep having though of comiting Homicide and Suicide. Mostly facing to my sisters. I rather not want to speak of what I was thinking but I have come close to Suicide many times. But the worst thing is that I am only 12 years old.

S

saffron

hello and welcome to the forum.
I can see that you are worried about this. As we grow older we have a lot of thoughts and feelings we sometimes do not understand and that makes us even more worried and scared.
You need to talk to someone about this, you mum, your doctor, or someone at school, the school nurse or something, or you can call childline on 08001111. Its free to call them.
it is best to talk about it than wonder or guess.
We cannot tell you why you are feeling these things, but a doctor will be able to help you.
take care
S

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J Constant flashbacks :'( Mental Health Experiences 2
K My constant need for validation is taking me down a dark path Mental Health Experiences 6
R Constant music in my head. Mental Health Experiences 4
jajingna Thousands of thoughts per day Mental Health Experiences 8
Sloshiceangel I was mentally abused by a classmate *TRIGGER WARNING* *SUICIDICAL THOUGHTS IS MENTIONED* Mental Health Experiences 3
L Major intrusive thoughts today... Mental Health Experiences 6
L My intrusive thoughts are getting really bad again Mental Health Experiences 1
Anime-Alchemy Thoughts and feelings about schizophrenia Mental Health Experiences 5
O Weird thoughts and actions Mental Health Experiences 9
C Toxic thoughts stemmed from my own insecurities Mental Health Experiences 3
J Thoughts about my funeral Mental Health Experiences 2
Mr Oreo Bunny Intrusive thoughts causing little movements. Advice? Mental Health Experiences 2
S Making jokes of intrusive thoughts Mental Health Experiences 19
R Thought life would be easier, intrusive thoughts Mental Health Experiences 2
Weeewooow beep Whirlpool thoughts Mental Health Experiences 1
wraziel pokemon intrusive thoughts are scaring me Mental Health Experiences 3
M I keep having thoughts about running away and going missing Mental Health Experiences 5
L Having intrusive thoughts again Mental Health Experiences 2
T Habit of hiding emotion and negative thoughts from others does not go away Mental Health Experiences 8
Y Intrusive thoughts Mental Health Experiences 11
blog15 thoughts can be an advantage. Mental Health Experiences 2
C Dark thoughts Mental Health Experiences 4
reb_kbold Violent Thoughts Mental Health Experiences 5
D Having obsessive thoughts about having to leave psychotherapy Mental Health Experiences 3
T Suicidal thoughts almost every day Mental Health Experiences 6
G weird intrusive thoughts Mental Health Experiences 2