Constant symptoms

buzzbuzz

buzzbuzz

Hey everyone, I haven't been on the forum in a few weeks because I'm really winning the battle against my anxiety but it's starting to come back and I'm getting more and more symptoms that screw with me and my heath anxiety. I've noticed in the past two days that my heart rate is around 100 when I'm resting and laying down. I've had heart tests done multiple times and it's all came back positively ok and that there is nothing wrong but this is just a new symptom and it's scaring me. Does anyone else experience a very fast high heart rate when they're resting, even if their anxiety has kicked in the slightest bit?

calypso

calypso

Admin
I have a resting heart rate of 90 which I put down to my medical conditions. But I have always had this and it can be normal in some people. Obviously, as you say, it can be anxiety too. Have you ever tried Mindfulness to help with the anxiety? What coping mechanisms do you use which have helped in the past?

buzzbuzz

buzzbuzz

I have a resting heart rate of 90 which I put down to my medical conditions. But I have always had this and it can be normal in some people. Obviously, as you say, it can be anxiety too. Have you ever tried Mindfulness to help with the anxiety? What coping mechanisms do you use which have helped in the past?
I've never tried Mindfulness and the coping mechanisms that I've used in the past usually came down to going to the doctor for more "reassurance" , posting on this forum, or just pre-occupying myself with things.