• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Constant sick anxious feeling

K

Kbower

I can't concentrate. I have no motivation to do anything ! Takes all my energy to make myself a drink. I have lost all zest for life. I wake up most morning wishing I hadn't. And then it follows by throwing up! Negative what if thoughts over run my day. To the point where I just want to run away - where nobody will know me. Help?

B

Broddo_Faggins

that sounds awful. can at least make myself go for a walk or something. I understand the waking up feeling though, also the running away feeling. Is hard to know what to suggest. just have to trudge on through it, hope to feel better at some point, 'it doesn't rain everyday' and all that bullshit. I would put on some comedy box set or something funny to distract myself. you're not alone though, in a sense of course. what is it worrying you?

K

Kbower

It takes me around an hour to build myself up to go to the shops? Yesterday I had nothing to eat all day.
My current housing situation is unstable - and it's making me so anxious! I can't even look forward to Christmas as I don't know what is around the corner
Throwing up is a normal part of my day now- even though it is just bile that comes up
I am on 20mg of citalopram everyday but only been on 20 for 5 days so feeling no improvement ! 10mg for 4 weeks before that but it was only a drop in the ocean x

B

Broddo_Faggins

yeah that sounds grim. sucks but anxiety is just gonna happen. unless you either distract yourself somehow, like I'm doing right now. or you try and change your situation (I'm too scared to). you have no family to fall back on? anyone you could call? sounds like you need looking after. not eating is gonna make you feel so shit. I feel sick if I don't eat, is probably your stomach digesting itself. At least you 'should' start feeling better soon when the citalopram kicks in, if you can keep it down that is. Understand that's no conselation for the right now though.

Parissa

Parissa

Anti depressants can take up to 6 weeks to take effect. You are only a few days into the increase. I also vomitted on citalopram and had to change to esciatlopram which also worked much faster for me. Is it possible the citalopram is making you vomit? I was always sick at the same time each day.

Love Parissa

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Carol1952 Constant scam phone calls.Be careful this is making me sick Anxiety Forum 17
M Hyper aware of my consciousness + constant panic fear of losing control and dying Anxiety Forum 17
T Tension headache constant Anxiety Forum 6
C (Generalised Anxiety/constant worrying) Talk therapy doesn't help ... alternatives? Anxiety Forum 5
T Constant state of anxiety sore legs and back heartburn please help Anxiety Forum 10
T Constant Anxiety Symptoms? Anxiety Forum 25
A Constant fear and health scares Anxiety Forum 4
H constant financial insecurity #college Anxiety Forum 2
J Constant lower stomach spasms/twitching freaking out please respond Anxiety Forum 8
N Constant struggle Anxiety Forum 7
M Constant Panic attacks Anxiety Forum 11
S Constant anxiety for no reason Anxiety Forum 10
G Fight or flight constant Anxiety Forum 35
G My anxiety intrusive thoughts are constant Anxiety Forum 15
T Constant anxiety Anxiety Forum 2
H depression from constant anxiety Anxiety Forum 4
buzzbuzz Constant symptoms Anxiety Forum 2
C Constant worry and feelings of dread. Anxiety Forum 1
T Constant physical symptoms of anxiety Anxiety Forum 3
A Intrusive and constant thoughts. Anxiety Forum 4
J Constant Chest Pain, Ringing in Ears Anxiety Forum 5
R Constant fear of heart attack Anxiety Forum 5
W Severe constant anxiety, OCD thinking? Social anxiety? Anxiety Forum 2
H Constant Panic Anxiety Forum 2
Y Constant elevated heart rate tiring me out Anxiety Forum 1
J Constant fear and need to be near my parents Anxiety Forum 1
D Constant worry Anxiety Forum 7
G Constant Panic Attacks about Travel Anxiety Forum 5
Y Everyday constant anxiety I can't cope!!! Anxiety Forum 2
Y My constant worrying and anxiety is crippling me Anxiety Forum 6
PurpleBones One minute read, constant battle Anxiety Forum 2
lady-ribbon Keep having constant panic attacks at night and nothing's helping Anxiety Forum 2
S I suffer from terrible anxiety and constant worry Anxiety Forum 4
D Constant negative thoughts atm Anxiety Forum 4
C constant fear Anxiety Forum 3
F ***constant fatigue short breath*** Anxiety Forum 9
E Constant anxiety. What is it? Anxiety Forum 2
killerbeeofbees Walking the Tightline of Constant worry Anxiety Forum 4
R Constant Uneasy Feeling... Anxiety Forum 6
SaitenMar Coping with constant worry? Anxiety Forum 4
prairiechick Constant Anxiety Anxiety Forum 13
O So worried im sick Anxiety Forum 8
Carol1952 Do you get really bad with anxieties when u r sick.How do you relax? Anxiety Forum 2
C Taking sick leave Anxiety Forum 21
J Sick of health anxiety Anxiety Forum 5
P Sick parent Anxiety Forum 2
Zasha sick Anxiety Forum 3
Carol1952 I got sick I think it is anxieties Anxiety Forum 2
W Sick of feeling this way!! Anxiety Forum 14
dabearwiffdasammich Election has me feeling sick to my stomach. Anxiety Forum 25