Constant physical symptoms of anxiety

T

thebittertasteofarketis

Hello! I am new here, and I wanted to see if someone could recommend me anything or give me a better help at understanding my situation. I won't tell my life story, can do it later if that's interesting. Currently I am jobless and unable to find a job. I have constant physical anxiety symptoms - head or eye pressure / ache, muscle tension, high blood pressure, shivering, and just a generally unpleasant and filthy feeling of nerve stress, overwhelming, like my body is about to explode. I can sleep during the night, but that feeling is with me from when I wake up until when I go to sleep. I used to be great at intellectual work but now I can barely read a book, because I can't concentrate. I also used to be extroverted and outgoing, but it's also changing, cause I have some sort of social anxiety too now and it also suppresses my wish to be creative.

When I was in the hospital, they said that it's not what I think is "generalized anxiety disorder", they said I have "other schizophrenia", which I think is not correct and many other doctors have doubted it, but my psychiatrist has said I would have "some sort of that" as I would have fixation in my conditions and something what I would translate as senistopathia (but I can't even find anything on the internet about this). I have used all kinds of pills, but they don't seem to help me. Maybe Clonazepam helps, I think it's the only pill that takes that burning feeling away, but that's taking all my memory away and is no good for an everyday use. I also have some physical - physical problems with my spine. I have the 3rd group of disability now, which gives me 67 EUR per month, which is not something one can survive with. If I want to have a job here, I'm not able to find something creative I can do for money, so I am trying to find a half-time work, because full time would not be tolerable. I am also bad with the hierarchical structures of the workplaces. However, I have some things I am quite good at, but this condition won't let me improve. Do you have some thoughts on this or suggestions? Do you think I should give up? I think so, because to me my life seems to be a waste of time for me and others, like - when I try to get a new job and I just waste everyone's time when I have to leave it after like 4 months. Also in relationship with other people - I think it may be hard to tolerate me because of my mood swings and my irritability. I found a pro-bono way of going in therapy, but I don't think it is helping, because I can talk and analyze a lot, but the feelings stay the same and my financial situation is still awful.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

i dont know what the whatsitpathia thing is :unsure:

what sort of thing would you enjoy doing for paid work, if creative isnt a option? :hug:

L

Lorcos

It sounds like you are going through a very difficult time right now and maybe need a better diagnosis. I have never heard of the condition you mentioned. Once you are properly diagnosed and treated you will probably find it easier to find a job you like