• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

constant low mood

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

for about 3 or four weeks ,im on oral meds but not my depot as it isnt possible to have it where i am at the moment
my anxiety and paranoia are really bad
and the worst thing is im so grumpy and miserable ,constantly snapping ,i just want to move to the new house and not be with bf hermits parants anymore ,she has some awful views on mental health and benefits
and im having nightmares

JessisMe

JessisMe

for about 3 or four weeks ,im on oral meds but not my depot as it isnt possible to have it where i am at the moment
my anxiety and paranoia are really bad
and the worst thing is im so grumpy and miserable ,constantly snapping ,i just want to move to the new house and not be with bf hermits parants anymore ,she has some awful views on mental health and benefits
and im having nightmares
Sorry you’re feeling so down, Lu. When will you be able to resume your depot? The move will be here sooner than you know it. That will give you something to look forward to. xo, j

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Admin
Hi Lu,
Hope the move happens really soon.
Hugs must be ever so difficult for you your mood changes.
Remember it isn't your fault, your poorly.

F

Fairy Fountain

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I'm sorry all of this stress is going on right now. I hope you'll get to move soon and that you'll feel better.

HLon99

HLon99

Depots should have you covered for the whole month no? I think its just the parents winding you up really. Pay no attention to it, some people judge others to compensate their own crippled self-esteem. Just focus on getting your living situation sorted ASAP.

HLon99

HLon99

honestly ,no ,i have been having to make them last as gp keeps messing up the prescription as im not at my old address
depot was every 2 weeks so i have missed 4 x
Try getting in touch with your psychiatrist if you have one. When my GP messed up my meds, I had my psych send me a paper script to my home address by post to get me through the month. He can prob also help you to get on the oral version of the depot. If the psychiatrist is busy, call the administrative team at your mental health clinic and get them to send an email to your GP surgery to get things moving.

Sorry to hear that things are so tough for you right now. Hang in there, this is just a temporary bump in the road.