• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Constant dialogue that I can’t silence.

Jam1990

Jam1990

I’m dealing with constant commentary that I can’t seem to silence. It’s always “you’re a piece a sh*t” “you’re a burden to society” “you’re a bad person” “you don’t deserve this or that”. I can’t ever seem to stop this commentary that is always going on in my head. It’s causing me to really believe these things and it’s draining my energy and making me very paranoid. I have therapy tomorrow as I do every couple of weeks and I’m taking medication, but this chatter doesn’t seem to let up at all. It makes me feel horrible about myself and causes me so much grief.

mandy125

mandy125

hello jam im sorry that your going through this, i hope therapy will help improve some of your symptoms im medicated and i still hear voices people dont seem to understand that you can be medicated and still be a voice hearer, all the best mandy x

Funnyday

Funnyday

It's tough. My voices like to steer my thoughts onto negative subjects. Hope you are managing ok.

EdEd

EdEd

It's tough. My voices like to steer my thoughts onto negative subjects. Hope you are managing ok.
Yea I know what you are saying entirely.. I feel your pain. I hope you have success at making things less negative. I know it's hard when the voices seem to have a mind of their own.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ras Hearing Voices Forum 17